New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

My first demo/EP - I\'m 15 years old

Started by thegenuinepig, August 12, 2010, 03:02:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thegenuinepig

http://soundcloud.com/jackrossmusic/sets/parallels-an-observation-by-jack-ross-1 (MP3 320kbps)

Parallels - An Observation By Jack Ross EP

1. Parallel Universe (I. Different Angles / II. Illusions)
2. Libera La Mente (Instrumental)
3. The Navigator Of The Skies: Part One (I. Prelude / II. The Departure / III. The Voyage)
4. The Navigator Of The Skies: Part Two (IV. The Trek / V. Beyond The Infinite)

This is my first demo/EP! I\'m 15 years old, and I wrote all the lyrics and music, and played all instruments on it which include drums and percussion, acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitar, keyboards, synthesizer, bass pedals, and vocals. It is mainly in a progressive rock genre - Some Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Rush sounding stuff with a hint of a heavier Zep edge to it. Enjoy the music! Let me know what you think! I\'m trying to get a record deal hopefully! It was all recorded on a Tascam DP-008 8-track digital multitrack recorder. I had a lot of fun making the album artwork (which I\'m very proud of also) - how I made that was I took two pictures of myself. One on the left side shaking hands with the air, and another on the right side shaking hands with the air. Then I edited it in PhotoShop, cutting my body out of one of the pictures and putting my hands together, to create a illusion of me meeting and shaking hands with...me. It was a cool idea I think, and subtly represents the "parallel universe" theme. Enjoy the music! Let me know your thoughts!

Jack//

Best Regards

Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

Chris DiCicco

neat, wait WHOA!?! trip me out....

gawd I\'m watching this one.....