New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

About the Gorgone download discount

Started by Travis, July 02, 2005, 12:43:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

I have set an expiration date for those that downloaded the Gorgone record and wish to buy the CD at a discount of $5.00. For those that downloaded the mp3s or the CD-R of them you have till 7/7/05 to purchase the pre-order of the CD to be eligible for buying the CD at $5.00. Also you must have purchased the download on or before today 7/1/05.

The reason for the conditions are that I don\'t want to offer what amounts to a free download of the mp3 version with the purchase of the record in perpetuity. But I do want to let those that downloaded have the option of getting the CD without having to basically pay for it twice.

I\'m still tinkering with what the policies are going to be here regarding the download store and the hardcopy store so as to be  workable and fair to everyone, so these first few records are a bit of an experiment.

If you downloaded Gorgone on or before today, go here:
http://tdrsmusic.com/gorgone.html
and go to the bottom of the page. You will need your Paypal invoice ID number or if you ordered the CD-R, your TDRS invoice number.

CMA

hey travis,

a bit off topic, but what cd-rs do you use?

i use Mr.Data  80 min/700mb 1-52X

im looking to upgrade to maybe a higher spec/quality, but the real reason i use mr.data is there soo damn cheap! it\'s like 10 for $11.74 w cases or 24 for $15 w/o

Geranyl

July 02, 2005, 03:10:20 am #2 Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 03:19:00 am by Geranyl
workable and fair to everyone

Just my opinion, and I honestly don\'t mean to criticize or offend, but one week may be a short window for this time of year seeing that a lot of people go away on vacation.

Travis

Really? It sounded so reasonable when I wrote it, get your download for free and all you have to do is commit to buying the CD in the next week. Anyway, if it turns into a problem I\'ll be flexible with it, but I would still like to try.  I\'ll reassess the situation next week and see where we are at. Sound fair?

Geranyl

Travis

Not to make too much of a muddle out of this, but after a little rethinking I\'m going to modify this discount offer slightly.

For anyone who purchased the download on or before 7/1/05 you can purchase the CD for $5.00 until that offer expires on 7/7/05.

After 7/7/05 the offer will change, for anyone who has purchased the download before the actual CD release (around the third week of July) you can buy the CD for half price ($7.00).

Go here to the bottom of the pagehttp://tdrsmusic.com/gorgone.html you will need your Paypal Download Invoice ID number or your TDRS invoice number if you purchased the CD-R.

Once the CD is in stock you will have to choose between the download or the CD.

If for some reason you are disadvantaged by this offer or I\'ve confused the hell out of you, (I can see how), please email me and I\'ll be happy to work it out for you.

just my $0.02

Travis--sounds great

(\'course, I may be saying that cuz I already pre-ordered for $5)

anyway, I may be letting the "teacher" in me come thru, but we all know that if deadlines are set things get done, & if they keep getting extended, everything gets messed up

here\'s to 7 July  
(*raises glass*)
it's good