New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Deli Creeps REUNITE ! \\m/

Started by bunghole30, March 01, 2009, 04:58:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bunghole30

March 01, 2009, 04:58:51 am Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 05:01:02 am by bunghole30
whenever i listen to there beautiful pieces of art, no matter what it is, i always think it\'s tells a story of the great history of the deli creeps and sadly ends with the break up of the band and they all move on :( i wish that never happened :( Deli Creeps PLEASE COME BACK ! WE MISS YOU BOB ! AND PINCHY ! :\') \\m/

Bunghole30 \\m/

nuff_said

i\'m a little more like uh..... elated when i hear the deli creeps.  i feel kind of like they\'ll never really go away.  they\'ll resurface here and there to our delight and i think there will be more music recorded one day too.  although i miss bob and pinchface too, i\'m superexcited about all of the never ending  music buckethead makes, and i just look forward to seeing them all together again one day.

and Maximum Bob, wherever you are this day, may it be HAPPY!!!
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

nuff_said

March 01, 2009, 06:07:29 pm #2 Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 07:31:41 pm by nuff_said

Here\'s to Big Sweaty! Rubbing the Yeasty Sweet & Sour Buddha for you today, wherever you may be!

(....is it in bad taste to re-use?  it is?  perfect!)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

hexaChord

DawnoftheBucket

A Deli Creeps reunion would top off this \'reunion\' year! I was psyched to hear Faith No More is coming back, but I\'d be even more psycho for a Deli Creeps reunion!

koop

QuoteA Deli Creeps reunion would top off this \'reunion\' year! I was psyched to hear Faith No More is coming back, but I\'d be even more psycho for a Deli Creeps reunion!
Ooeehhh me too, me too!

nuff_said

March 13, 2009, 02:44:30 pm #6 Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:48:19 pm by nuff_said
It was Friday the 13th
the day itself begged for sounds from the Deli to accompany it... vibrate through it\'s waves.

(add to the story.. i\'ve gotta git, hehe.)