Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Gorgone lives!

Started by Travis, June 04, 2005, 09:52:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrae!

Hi,

If I buy the CDR version do you also get the download since it is the same music?  

I thought owning the CDR would be cool, but the speed of getting it right now is also a plus!!

Buskithead

QuoteHi,

If I buy the CDR version do you also get the download since it is the same music?  

I thought owning the CDR would be cool, but the speed of getting it right now is also a plus!!
well..if you are able to get the download version just do that and then make your own CDR
the download version comes with printable cover art and stuff.
The system is down

Jeffrae The CheapA**

ok you persuaded me.. I just downloaded it..

It is almost like prefunding Travis to press some copies!! :)

Great Idea.. If They ever run out of mony to produce.. They can sell us the albums before recording them.. A band called marrillians or something like that did this once..  I guess it turned out pretty cool..

Jeffrae

Travis

The CD-R is just a burn of the same files you get when you download. Nothing fancy.

Jeffrae!

Cool.. Well I just downloaded it and it Rocks!!!

Bucket sounded like he wanted to get a physcodelic!!!  

Thanks Travis!

Get out there and do a live show in Chicago!! :)

Jeff

billetiptune

I feel like I just found a really rare B side to one of my favorite albums (Population Override).  Awesome idea, I would take all my albums this way if it meant more material from my favorite artists, even if it\'s not released in stores.  But I\'m just stoked because this album sounds so good 8) hope to buy it again soon.  

cheapsk8

Well, finally downloaded my copy of Gorgone. Great stuff guys!!

Travis, you really know how to stay on top of some good improvasation! It\'s really cool listening how you just ease into new parts in these songs. It\'s a good mix with you guys, and it sounds like it\'s alot of fun just "going off"!! My band (Cheapskate) do a lot of improv stuff (mainly metal/punk) at our practices, so I can kinda feel where you guys are coming from! Anyway, thanks for the music to my ears!  ;D

So was Pinchface sweatin\' or what?! Those are quite long tracks for a drummer!!

dtuck

Gorgone is great.  Travis, i love the bass line of Enter Gorgone track.  Can\'t wait to hear more in that style.

Jeffrae!

QuoteGorgone is great.  Travis, i love the bass line of Enter Gorgone track.  Can\'t wait to hear more in that style.

If you like the bassline you should Check out Mrs Fun.  She has some cool bass grooves off the keyboard.  Infact Enter Goregone reminds me of their music ever so slightly minus the guitar..

Jeff

spencer

So wait, is there a cd coming out, or should I download it now?  There\'s kinda money conservation around my neck of the woods for stuff that essentially will cost my soul, so I can\'t pay for a download and hard copy.  

Let me know quick, I really want me some Gorgone!

Travis

Yes, there will be a CD. It may take several weeks. People that bought will be offered the CD for $5.00, you will need your Paypal invoice number, it\'s on your Paypal receipt thats emailed to you after you download.

Chris DiCicco

June 10, 2005, 07:02:31 pm #26 Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 07:04:54 pm by Chris
theres that Paypal agien! now what if you don\'t have enough Memory for download or the knowhow of the inner workings for Paypal , becuase I don\'t understand this Paypal could I still get the CD, OH ! also I don\'t have Printer so no album cover and even if I could download the thing, the software for converting an MP3 on a CDR is pretty costly too .

Will pay more if need be.....

sorry for being such a pest

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Geranyl

Costly? Just download iTunes (works for windows and mac). It will import your mp3s and you can set it for what you want to burn the cd as (a cd or a data disk).

Free!  ;D

Chris DiCicco

Thanks, Geranyl I thought I could only do this with my own music, but I\'ll look into this soon.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

spencer

QuoteCostly? Just download iTunes (works for windows and mac). It will import your mp3s and you can set it for what you want to burn the cd as (a cd or a data disk).

Free!  ;D

Yeah, but if there\'s going to be a pressing of like honest to god cds of it, i\'d rather wait for that then upload those tracks to itunes.  you know what I\'m saying?