New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BH is not a bum!

Started by ilikeheadcheese, September 03, 2008, 10:46:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ilikeheadcheese

i\'m pissed off at my dad a lot right now and probably for the next few weeks, he just told me that i was wasting my money on buckethead and that he\'s a bum.  i wanted to punch him in the head (i\'m only 15 btw and i didn\'t feel like getting grounded and not being able to see b in october at six shows for tickets i already paid 4, so, i didn\'t).  >:( :\'(
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

ZQ

hmmmmm darlin...it hurts when you getz stuck with a pokin stick...like that. Of corpse Buckethead is not a bum.
Don\'t let it getcha down...keep the joy in your heart...and let it shine...maybe your dad will come \'round one day...and love Buckethead too?
Parents normally have our best interests at heart...and maybe understanding and time is the key...
"Be like water" Bruce Lee

6 shows comming up....and your 15...sounds like there is something shinng in your favor.... :D
I am very happy for you! Have FUNZ!!!

Big HUGE HUGZ!  :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ZozRMLbC0

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

ilikeheadcheese

thanks, my mom and dad are both coming with me to those shows and i really hope they enjoy it as much as i will and hope at least one of us gets another toy my mom got Davy Jones in pittsburg.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

slunkatron

Just make sure they bring earplugs or they will be in pain for most of the show.   ;D

ella_mental

You kids and your "rock -n- roll" music.

ilikeheadcheese

^^^^hahaha^^^^

he just apologized to me i didn\'t accept it cuz i thought he gave me a bullshit excuse.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

ZQ

September 05, 2008, 09:04:14 pm #6 Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 11:36:29 pm by ZQ
Quote^^^^hahaha^^^^

he just apologized to me i didn\'t accept it cuz i thought he gave me a bullshit excuse.

Good grief.  :-/  Maybe he shoulda burried the hatchet in youz noggin instead?  Nothing like widening the wedge...

"Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were."  Cherie Carter-Scott

Forgiveness...may open the door to discussion and understanding...

Big HUGZ!   :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

ilikeheadcheese

things are starting to get better w/ my dad he actually found a couple of songs that he liked i don\'t remember which ones but its a start to better things :D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

eggman90

Tell your dad other dads are taking their sons-this is the second time I will be taking my son and his buds-he may just be pleasantly surpised! It\'s the best 25 bucks you\'ll ever spend!

BabeinToyland

September 28, 2008, 03:07:50 am #9 Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 03:12:28 am by BabeinToyland
QuoteTell your dad other dads are taking their sons-this is the second time I will be taking my son and his buds-he may just be pleasantly surpised! It\'s the best 25 bucks you\'ll ever spend!

No Doubt!!  Hi Eggy!! I bought the tix , sort of mentioning how much they were, and after this show, my husband was like "So those tickets were only like $20? "  I was like "Yeah, can you believe it?"  He was like, "God, that\'s a LOT for the money!"  

Hell yeah, baby!

Last tour they were only $15.....My best friend paid $225 for Police tickets this last tour and came away disappointed, yet I can\'t get her into Buckethead....hmmmm...her loss....

But yeah, BH is NOT a bum........good God, he has taken the guitar like nowhere I have ever heard b4!