New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Current Tour Question

Started by DawnoftheBucket, June 15, 2008, 04:31:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnoftheBucket

Does anyone know if Bucket been touring with Pinchface or another drummer? Or is he using the backing track tape? cause I really hope he brings Pinchy.... either way he\'ll be amazing.

Raw Ketchup

He uses a backing track, then That1Guy comes out and jams with him for a while.

DawnoftheBucket

Oh, thats sounds pretty cool. Thanks!

beelzeBob

I saw the tulsa show... no that 1 guy... just BH rocking the IPOD.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

DawnoftheBucket

I think it depends on the show, cause the ticket I have says "Buckethead with That 1 Guy" and the other show mentions Bernie Worell.

beelzeBob

BH and T1G split up after Wakarusa for a few shows, but they are joining up again shortly, but I dont when it starts. Lucky you if your tix say T1G is there.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

DawnoftheBucket

Yeah, I\'m pretty happy he\'ll be there. He seems like a really interesting guy, and I\'ve heard him and Bucket jam for a bit, so it will be more than worth it.

beelzeBob

He is an amazing musician and really fun to watch. He and buckethead have alot of chemistry on stage.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

eggman90

I think T1G is just the opener....

beelzeBob

If he is opening for BH, I can almost gaurentee you he will also play with BH.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

DawnoftheBucket

Yeah, thats what I\'ve heard from the reviews. I\'m psyched!

ZQ

June 21, 2008, 10:56:03 am #11 Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 10:57:19 am by ZQ
Buckethead\'s tour has varried...for the most part his shows are solo...exclusively our Giant Robot...come to town to save us...yet he he has included twists along the way...amazing fun and dynomite artists...who have opened as well as joined him.... ;D
I  have seen him so far 6 times this tour...
*solo with his gadget...2/8 Las Vegas and 2/9 Flagstaff
*with Kid Beyond San Francisco 2/14
*With Kid Beyond AND included a special treat and encore with BRAIN...Kevin Noodles live! San Francisco 2/15
* With That 1 Guy in Iowa City and Omaha

Every show has blown me away and left me delightfully disembodied...and frozen brained  ;D YAY!

FUN FUN FUN!! I will see at least 4 more!!!
Journey\'s beyond my imagination! Thank you Buckethead and friends!

BIG HUGZ!  ;D

QuoteI think T1G is just the opener....

That1Guy opens for Bucketheadhead true...but there is no "just" about it...T1G and the magic pipe, saw and boot are amazing! He\'s a super neat-o nice guy too.

If your ticket or the tour listing says That 1 Guy to support...your in for a treat...

Buckethead and That 1 Guy get together near the end of the show  ;D and make musical magic happen together....for about  20 min long ....they are amazing and super together! loved it for sure!!!

Frankenstien Brothers!!!!  :D

Watch this if youz want a lil about 10 min peek in....to see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakCj-r1LNY

BIG HUGZ!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

DawnoftheBucket

That\'s so cool! Thanks! I love That 1 Guy and his magical instrument, haha. I\'m almost as excited to see him as I am to see Buckethead, and thats saying a lot!

Aequitas

Haha yea I asked my local concert venue to e-mail the booking director for Buckethead and they got a gig set up the next day. It just said buckethead, but about a week later they announced That 1 Guy was opening. Thats October 3rd in Vermont. <---- I\'m so happy Buckethead cares enough to come to VT. Maybe it\'s for the Ben and Jerry\'s factory.
Respect.