New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

From the Coop

Started by portal_hoopty, February 16, 2008, 05:26:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

portal_hoopty

Well Saul over at TK just announced From the Coop being released on Avabella productions.  It\'s made entirely of Buckethead recordings from 1988.  They\'ve been cleaned up so it\'s no longer tape recorder quality. It\'s going to have 19 tracks.  There\'s a huge thread on TK, there was a little riddle thing and saul gave us some clues to try and figure it out.

slunkatron

It is the earliest known recordings from Buckethead, so it is of obvious historical significance to anyone thatis interested in Buckethead.  These are the recordings that blew Jas\' mind way back in the beginning.  Pretty exciting stuff!  It is apparently going to be available in a couple of weeks.

Archetype4

The cd (from available information) is to be two demo tapes given to jas in 1988. one with no titles that was titled by buckethead and another that was titled. They had the tapes cleaned up by some top notch professionals and it should be available around march 4(according to jas)

Boots

i\'m really excited at the opportunity to hear these shards, and i\'m glad that Jas O. does support buckethead.tk
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

DUFFATRON

so how did u guys find out about this? any reason why theres not announcement on youngbuckethead .com or is through somewhere else? where will it be available frommmmmmm?

LilZero

You can find the announcement on the Young Buckethead/Avabella myspace page.  

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

So wonderful for Jas to dig up the demo\'s...it will be amazing to hear the first notes he heard...and as the story goes...Jas took off in a flash to find Buckethead and his parents...having lunch I understand.

Acoustic shards sliced me deep...overwhelming...had my eyes bleeding...pure Buckethead...and I imagine From the Coop will have me swimming too.

Jas and Buckethead...beyond WONDERFUL! mighty thanks to both for making it possible and sharing From the Coop\'s keepsakes....heartfelt thank you Avabella!

BIG HUGZ!!   ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

eggman90

I look forward to getting this! :)

superslidetail

February 25, 2008, 09:33:26 pm #9 Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 11:01:30 pm by superslidetail
I just bought this with Acoustic Shards and Young Buckethead Vol. 1 and 2 finally.  w00t!

eggman90

FYI- I just posted my review of From The Coop in the reviews section at TK. Didn\'t want to overstep TDRS, if you are interested in the direct link send me a PM.

Definitely worth getting right now.

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

eggman90

Quoteyou could post it here... why not?  

and definitely at

http://bucketheadland.com/BoardBucketList.asp?brd=1

Ok, if you insist 8). I\'ll do both-thanks for the nudge.