New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

for travis - is there a new Bh album?

Started by Bucketfel, March 12, 2008, 12:17:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucketfel

plz travis, can u plz tell us is theres a new Buckethead album being considerated to record, release, produce, anything plz.

now that From the Coop was released and i couldnt afford it now i want to save for a new Buckethead album.

and scince last year A LOT of albums were released i am starting to loose hope at least for this year.

plz, plz tell us if there another Buckethead album being considerated to release in a near future or a distant future
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

hexaChord

gb

March 12, 2008, 03:03:42 pm #2 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 03:04:38 pm by gb
QuoteThe Science Faxtion album will be out in May (hopefully).

http://www.mascotrecords.com/index.php?cid=3&pid=264
 its  says 12/05/08   hope  its 05/12/08 ;D   man love that cover  wish it could be bigger tho........gonna  be awesome!!
what is love,what is happiness,what is life,where is peace?.....................

Mozy_Bot

Quoteplz travis, can u plz tell us is theres a new Buckethead album being considerated to record, release, produce, anything plz.

now that From the Coop was released and i couldnt afford it now i want to save for a new Buckethead album.

and scince last year A LOT of albums were released i am starting to loose hope at least for this year.

plz, plz tell us if there another Buckethead album being considerated to release in a near future or a distant future

There is always another BH album coming, the only question is when?  We already have two so far 2008 - From The Coop and the new Praxis CD.  I\'d expect to see another 4 or 5 more before the end of the year if history is any indicator.  

In the mean time buy some of his older stuff that you don\'t have.  I have well over 80 BH realted CDs and there is always new ones (i.e. CDs from his that I don\'t own) to buy.  When I say BH cd I mean anything he has played on, not just the ones where he is listed as the artist.

ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258