New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Please Travis, Slaughterhouse re-issue!!!

Started by MazeFreak, December 06, 2007, 07:45:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MazeFreak

Hi Travis!
A re-issue of "Somewhere Over The Slaughterhouse" would be a fine thing for the soon comin\' new year!  ::) ::) ::)

I think (may I also speak for the others?) that this would be VERY VERY appreciated!!! :D
Music is the best!

MazeFreak

...and a zillion thanx for all the new releases of 2007, especially for "Chicken Noodles II" as our surprise xmas gift!!! ;D Looking forward to hear this one!!!
Music is the best!

Nubbins

Hmmm...probably not very likely bro. I think it\'s safe to say that Buckethead is more about moving forward with new projects than going back to old ones. Although I could be wrong (Blueprints, Acoustic Shards).  :-/

Plus SOTS is a release from Stray Records, it may not be that simple reissuing it. Travis has the album here in the download store if you just want the music. I\'d recommend it, it\'s a very harsh shard.

Mozy_Bot

I don\'t think Travis has the rights to this one.
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

MazeFreak

December 10, 2007, 07:47:39 pm #4 Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:48:07 pm by MazeFreak
Certainly there would be some difficulties releasing it. But still hoping! I\'ve already got the album as a download - it\'s a GREAT one & an official re-release would be fine all the way ::)!!!
Music is the best!

Slunker

December 10, 2007, 09:10:07 pm #5 Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 09:16:39 pm by Slunker
I paid a fortune for a used copy of this through amazon.com (it was worth it), but a re-release would definitely be sweet. If it had some new and unique artwork, I would even buy a second copy of it to go along with the original.

If I\'m not mistaken, Travis talked about the fact that there MAY be a possibility of re-release this one somewhere down the line. So, you never know. It would definitely be a great thing for those who can\'t afford to get hold of a genuine copy, and I\'d hate to see Buckethead fans being left without one.

nuff_said

a vinyl of this fell right into my lap on Saturday, just by chance.  how about that!?  

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

Quotea vinyl of this fell right into my lap on Saturday, just by chance.  how about that!?  

:o super! lucky you! NEAT-O for sure!  :D

BIG HUGZ!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Boots

Quotea vinyl of this fell right into my lap on Saturday, just by chance.  how about that!?  

It could not have happened to a better bot.

I\'m happy for you   :)
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

DUFFATRON

i just got a copy of SOTS from newbury in mint condition!
i had some of the songs on my computer but i was missing out on some gems like day of the ulcer which i\'m listeing to as i type this.
WOW love it

couldn\'t wait for a possible repress so i splurged

mcmurray

I had NO IDEA that any buckethead was on vinyl apart from kfc skin piles.  You are one lucky son bitch!

DUFFATRON