New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead 2/08/08 RoxClub Photos

Started by zintar, February 11, 2008, 03:34:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zintar

I went to this show. Here\'s a few of photos ! It was a wonderful, magical evening. It\'s gonna be a great tour.

nuff_said

this tour is gonna be time travel!  thanks for the pics!
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

zintar

February 11, 2008, 05:06:43 am #2 Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:07:22 am by zintar3000
Oh yeah ! It\'s gonna be a blast. He\'s playing new material !
Glad you liked the pix. Here\'s one more.

Slunker

Nice photos!! Love the new all-white bucket! Makes me wish I could go.. but I\'m a little too far away.  :-[

So, what kind of material did he play? What new songs did he perform?

Chris DiCicco

oh man oh geez...

whats up with the white bucket, better WHATS UP WITH HIS EYES! bbgghha! creepy.

looks like the Lester has been thru another mod.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

zintar

QuoteNice photos!! Love the new all-white bucket! Makes me wish I could go.. but I\'m a little too far away.  :-[

So, what kind of material did he play? What new songs did he perform?

Hey ! Here\'s a few things he played... Ghost Host !
Magua\'s Scalp, Red Hot Mama ( Funkadelic ! ), Soothsayer ( 10 minutes !!! ), and lots more  ;)
It was great. I can\'t wait for more shows. We\'ll be hitting 4 of the 5 up here in the northwest.

nuff_said

as well as some ISOT and Cyborg Slunks (wrangle!)

dances were ET to the max.  traveling those waves of sound and time.  too much.  this tour is going to blow us all away.
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

BHBoss

zintar

QuoteSweet!!! Nice pics Zintar!!!

Oh yeah !! All of these were taken by me and wifebot.
here\'s another !  I like this one alot.

Nubbins

Did he break out that mandolin yet or what? I\'m dying to see what he\'s going to with it, or at least find out what he\'s going to do I can\'t attend any of these shows.

Nice pics though, looks like hes got some kind of veil over his eyes now.

slunkatron

In all the pictures I have taken of him from previous tours his eyes are like that as well.

nuff_said

Boots

Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

waisinet

Is there a complete Bootleg in High Quality out there?

eggman90

Excellent footage! The last one was titled 50-Chickens, but that\'s not the song (my favorite off DTTOBB). Hope to see him  perform that live out here in NYC sometime this year-I rewind that tune constantly while driving-need to keep my eyes on the road-lookout!