Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Viva Voltron Track

Started by Andre AKA JoHnNy, January 22, 2008, 01:31:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Andre AKA JoHnNy

HI guys,
can anyone got this song in high quality mp3?

That\'s awesome!

If anyone got post on  the forum, or can send to me at lybra86@fastwebnet.it

Thank you all!
The person who resolve the mystery of Yan Kàn AKA The Dragons Of Eden

waisinet

January 22, 2008, 02:54:31 pm #1 Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:12:53 pm by waisinet
Ive send a message of the poster of the video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRzL_Xo_4Qw). Hopefully he has something for us.

EDIT: This seems to be the right place to ask for a MP3: http://bucketheadland.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1177814497

Andre AKA JoHnNy

I tryto click on the link of Rapidshare and Megaupload but the lik doesn\'t work.

Travis, is there any chance that this song could be download for free hee at the TDRSMusic?

This song is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The person who resolve the mystery of Yan Kàn AKA The Dragons Of Eden

DUFFATRON

whats the deal with this track, was it made by buckET specifically for this video? can ou get it anywhere else???
I DON\'T GET IT!

DUFFATRON

I got the MP3 version of the song from Buckethead.TK, the threads on that site are incredibly confusing, everyone must have more experience with threads and file sharing and trees and all that junk than I do

By the way I just started using voice recognition software so my posts will be very bland

waisinet

DUFFATRON

I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 preferred

It costs about 200 bucks and works really well
I just feel like I\'m sending robot transmissions because you have to properly pronounce every syllable, but once you get used to it works awesome
they make all different types ranging anywhere from $200-$1200, the more expensive types are medical versions