New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

OMG JORDAN SOLO

Started by toymachine, December 24, 2007, 03:26:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalThrone

w00t. that shoots down any belief that it was fake/synthesized. thank you!

Nubbins

Fake? No way!

This was Buck\'s first show since the release of GH2, was it not?

BHBoss

QuoteFake? No way!

This was Buck\'s first show since the release of GH2, was it not?

Now that you mention it I think it might be, maybe we\'ll see this version of Jordan played more often in the future.

MRB

Sweet!! Thx for the link, that\'s great.

A lot of newer bots have been dying to see this live, as I think that the GH2 version of "Jordan" was their first taste of Mr. B. I thought it was great too, I\'ve played that song plenty on the game. But I never doubted that he could pull off the solo or was dying to see it or anything.

From what I\'ve read, Buck really stole the show and won over some more new fans. Do my eyes deceive or is he sporting some bell bottom denim, a nice shirt and and  an all-white hat? Fashion statements from Buckethead, a tribute to Mr Brown no doubt, that is cool.

(scuse me for asking, is James Brown from or born in Kentucky? I mean, that\'s a weird place for a show like this.)

zappahead

December 27, 2007, 08:16:58 pm #5 Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 08:21:47 pm by zappahead
covington kentucky is right across the river and pretty much an extended part of cincinnatti, ohio. which is the home of king records, james brown main label. plus bootsy was born and raised in cincy and still lives there, and he put the show on.

they weren\'t bell bottoms or denim, just blue dress pants.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

MRB

Cool Zap, thx for setting me straight.

On the locale and the duds.

From the video, I swear they look like bell bottoms. Navy blue and white, go Buckethead.

wrighteous

Would have loved to been there!! Bucket come to close to TN lol