New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Now with even more noodles

Started by Travis, November 30, 2007, 11:47:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

November 30, 2007, 11:47:06 pm Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 10:20:55 pm by admin
Probably available around the 15th of Dec. Pre-order is now available here:
http://travisdickersonmusic.com/store/chicken_noodles2.html

Jordanatron

November 30, 2007, 11:59:27 pm #1 Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 12:00:28 am by Breastmeat
Wow That\'s awesome great news ;D ;D

Edit; I cant Wait
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

zintar

hahaha !! Sweet. I just won 10 bucks, that\'s how much I bet a buddy of mine that there would be another new release before x-mas ;D Thanks Travis & Buckethead.

jrabin93

awesome! ill have to buy the first chicken noodles before this comes out haha
The Black Album #375 Bucketheadland Blueprints #19 Buckethead Painting Print 3 #3 Cyborg Slunks #3

Slunker

Wow, this is some excellent news indeed! Never did I expect another release from Buckethead this year, and with the ever excellent Travis Dickerson in tow as well!  ;D

Chicken Noodles was an amazing album, a very smooth chill-out album to say the least. This one will be very interesting indeed, I can\'t wait to hear it!  8)

I will pre-order as soon as I can!

doowhat

Good God Travis  ;D
You just made me one happy fella...can\'t wait for this one, seeing as how groovy the first one was...it should be a dandy :o

Andre AKA JoHnNy

The person who resolve the mystery of Yan Kàn AKA The Dragons Of Eden

zintar

Hey Travis... the wife just got home from work. She loves the first cd, so I told her of your announcement.
She turns to me and says " How can there be room for any more noodles ? ". I thought that was funny  ;)

bigbri

ZQ

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Duckhead

Boots

With even more noodles!?!!

Wowzers!  :o

Sorry if this is an annoying question, but would there be a chance at getting the wedge before Christmas? Before New Years?

Cheers  :)
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

Mr_B

ytse411

Great googley moogley!!

Someone better call Guiness World Records - I think Bucket\'s got the blue ribbon for most releases in one calendar year!

Hooray!

zimbopolus

Itchy Wah