New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Giant Robot NTT Question for TD

Started by zintar, November 04, 2007, 08:35:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zintar

Hey Travis... Sorry if this has been covered here, any chance that you guys may ever reissue Giant Robot NTT ? That is one of only two albums I need and it goes for way too much on ebay ! I would guess Buckethead owns the rights to release it ( ?!? ), mabey not. I\'d pay $50 for a ltd. ed.  ;D  Thanks.

superslidetail

Travis doesn\'t own the rights to it.  You can DL it legally for free at Buckethead.TK

GirTheRobot

There are two or three sites where it\'s legal to download it. Look up the album on wikipedia, they give you some links I think.

zintar

Thanks folks  ;D I figured as much. I do have a burn from a cd. I just want to own an "official" copy. I am a geeky completist type  ::)

DUFFATRON

is the other 1 you don\'t own somewhere over the slaughterhouse by any chance??? :)

zintar

Quoteis the other 1 you don\'t own somewhere over the slaughterhouse by any chance??? :)

Wow ! You are good ! ..... you are correct, sir ! I got a copy of KFC Skin Piles a few weeks ago from a buddy who found a used copy in town. Sweet. a..l..m..o..s..t there  :\'(    hahaha !

stroke_my_chicken

Wow ! You are good ! ..... you are correct, sir ! I got a copy of KFC Skin Piles a few weeks ago from a buddy who found a used copy in town. Sweet. a..l..m..o..s..t there  :\'(    hahaha !

There doesnt happen to be another copy in the same shop does there?......

zintar

There doesnt happen to be another copy in the same shop does there?......

Nope. It was used, but in excellent shape. I transfered it to cd on the second spin.  ;D  PM me if you want a burn.

Boots

Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

stroke_my_chicken

November 21, 2007, 05:26:20 pm #9 Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 05:28:03 pm by stroke_my_chicken

Nope. It was used, but in excellent shape. I transfered it to cd on the second spin.  ;D  PM me if you want a burn.

No its okay.

:\'( :\'( I found one available on a website and waited for about a month for it to arrvie then i got and email telling me the expected delivery date and i was over the moon, then i get an e-mail on the day it was supposed to arrive telling me that it isnt actually available at all!  :\'( Did they really have to wait until the last minet to tell me that?! I am so upset and  angry and dissapointed, that was my christmas present and now i doubt i\'ll ever get it. :\'( :\'( :\'( I feel like screaming!! ???

...anyone have a spare copy?

YellowFelix

Sounds like Tower records.  They are very misleading and ultimately disappointing in the end.
My head is my only house unless it rains. - Don Van Vliet