New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Travis, you should really...

Started by Raw Ketchup, August 29, 2007, 07:06:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Raw Ketchup

Start putting things on the back of these t-shirts.  I was wearing my Buckethead t-shirt today, and I usually feel like I\'m showing it off when I\'m seen in public with it on.

I was in the gas station today and there was a big line befind me, and it made me realize that none of them could see that I was wearing a pimp ass Buckethead shirt.  Anything would be better than nothing.

ZQ

August 29, 2007, 12:35:50 pm #1 Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 03:36:04 pm by ZQ
hmmm...i like the t-shirts no matter where the picture/design is printed. Which one exactly were you wearing?

I love the T-shirt I have that has the chicken printed on the back up at the neck  :D That is maybe the only thing i miss on some of the others i have....

I think it\'s fun to see peoples faces when they see the picture or design of Buckethead rather than have them staring at my back...people always look and on occasion someone will stop and ask me who\'s that? I like seeing the look on peoples faces and I am more than happy to tell them about my hero!  :D I get the same reaction with my Jack Skellington sweatshirt!  ;D

If it is a real need for you Raw maybe you really should customize your T-shirt and draw something original on the back...or maybe face forward then turn around...and stand in the line backwards  ;) might be FUN!  :D

I\'m am grateful for all the designs...i\'m patiently waiting for more sizes...especially Deli Creeps. But for now ....me thinkz TDRS is very very busy!

Thanks Travis!

BIG HUGZ!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

DawnoftheBucket

I have a Buckethead shirt from back when he was in GnR, so it has a GnR logo on the back, haha. but i do love the expressions on people\'s faces when they see him. Some get freaked out, but others are intrigued, and wanna look him up.

Boots

Quoteturn around...and stand in the line backwards  

zinnng!
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato