New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

matt

wonder whos gonna get the personalized set?

Psychoflop

i wonder what number big b is up to and how anal/moronic canadian customs is gonna be

coolwalking

Quotei wonder what number big b is up to and how anal/moronic canadian customs is gonna be
Well the ISOT CDs would look a tad suspicious.. burned CDs with hand-drawn covers...

*goes back to refreshing email, looking for notification that next batch is sent*

Psychoflop

please do not aggravate my cynicism

Travis

First I would like to apologize, I know there are a few who have been waiting more than two weeks for their sets. I appreciate the patience of those who have been waiting. Because time has been tight it was hard to get this latest batch ready in time. I expect to have enough sets to fill everybody\'s outstanding orders for them today. You should get an email notice that your set has been sent out tomorrow.

I\'ll have more news soon about the future of ISOTS.

Lroy

Hello, I have a question about shipping of this fantastic set!
As I live in Sweden, would there be any problems with the shipping?
I appreciate all answers I can get, as this set is something I really would like to have!

Thanks / Laroy

Slunker

QuoteHello, I have a question about shipping of this fantastic set!
As I live in Sweden, would there be any problems with the shipping?
I appreciate all answers I can get, as this set is something I really would like to have!

Thanks / Laroy

Hello there fellow Swede! I ordered the full set and it went through customs and everything without any complications whatsoever. It didn\'t get delayed, no charges, nothing.

Then again, just because it didn\'t happen to me doesn\'t guarantee that it won\'t happen to you, you never know. I\'m just telling that it didn\'t happen to me at least.

If I were you, I\'d order it and just see what happens, because this set is something any Buckethead fan MUST have in his collection, if you ask me.  8)

Lroy

Hello there fellow Swede! I ordered the full set and it went through customs and everything without any complications whatsoever. It didn\'t get delayed, no charges, nothing.

Then again, just because it didn\'t happen to me doesn\'t guarantee that it won\'t happen to you, you never know. I\'m just telling that it didn\'t happen to me at least.

If I were you, I\'d order it and just see what happens, because this set is something any Buckethead fan MUST have in his collection, if you ask me.  8)

Hi! thanks for the info. None of the stuff I\'ve oredered over the internet has ever got stuck anywhere, so hopefully this won\'t either :P thanks again!

Slunker

Hi! thanks for the info. None of the stuff I\'ve oredered over the internet has ever got stuck anywhere, so hopefully this won\'t either :P thanks again!

It rarely happens to me, but I try to keep my orders below $30 just to play it safe anyways. One time I ordered 2 cd\'s from tdrsmusic.com and they cost $30 exactly, and they got stuck in customs somehow. That\'s why I try to keep it below $30, minus shipping that is, if possible. Usually I split up the orders to avoid things like that.

My ISOT set was not labelled with the value however, that\'s probably why it slipped through customs so easily. Usually stuff that comes from tdrsmusic.com is labelled with the overall value, but ISOT wasn\'t, which was a bit odd. I\'m not complaining though.  ;D

I hope the same things happens to you as well, if the package is unmarked it probably won\'t be seized. Still, I wouldn\'t hesitate to order this if I were you, it\'s a once in a lifetime kind of deal and money doesn\'t really matter that much when you get something as great as this set. When I ordered it, I was prepared to pay a massive load of cash in customs charges if it got stuck, but fortunately it didn\'t.

Music > money.  8)

Veinsonfire

Man, I couldn\'t get $200 right now if it depended on my life. I\'m considering selling my guitar and amp, because otherwise I might have to kill myself if Brian stops making these before I get my slab.

coolwalking

Do you absolutely want the hand drawn edition? My understanding is that that edition is winding down now, but a non-personalized printed edition will be offered at a cheaper price.  Selling your guitar and amp seems like a pretty big price...

Veinsonfire

May 29, 2007, 09:16:31 am #221 Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 09:17:19 am by Veinsonfire
QuoteDo you absolutely want the hand drawn edition?

YES.

coolwalking

May 29, 2007, 11:55:15 am #222 Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:00:53 pm by coolwalking
Righty-o, I\'ll pay for it for ya. I\'ve got some money I don\'t know what to do with. Do you have paypal?

lol, "Valued Member\' at 3 posts? This board has some low expectations.

And no you don\'t have to pay me back, but if you really feel you have to, just do something nice for someone, it could be as simple as opening a door for someone.

</mushy love-your-neighbour crap>

Veinsonfire

QuoteRighty-o, I\'ll pay for it for ya. I\'ve got some money I don\'t know what to do with. Do you have paypal?

lol, "Valued Member\' at 3 posts? This board has some low expectations.

And no you don\'t have to pay me back, but if you really feel you have to, just do something nice for someone, it could be as simple as opening a door for someone.

</mushy love-your-neighbour crap>

Whoa, are you serious? I mean, that\'s a decent amount of cash and if you found it in your heart to do something as awesome as that I couldn\'t help but not pay you back. Eventually :/
I wouldn\'t feel like it\'s mine otherwise. (And I open doors for people all the time, just to get them to show me some empathy)
pay-p: veinsonfire@gmail.com

Boots

Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato