Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Writing a note of appriciation to Bucket

Started by deli, June 21, 2007, 01:14:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

deli

June 21, 2007, 01:14:54 am Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 01:50:33 am by deli
Yo Travis, I realise this isnt an obligation of yours but I was wondering would you know if there is an address through which fans can send a note of appriciation or such to Big B? I\'m not into all that sucking up stuff, just think it would be cool to to send my gratitude and appriciation to him. I ask here because you \'re the man in the know and Im not sure where else to ask ;D. Thanks for any response dude.

DUFFATRON

i was kinda wondering wondering the same thing
just post a big thanks on the isot board

coolwalking

I don\'t think he could really give out an address, or Bucket would have a few thousand stalkers on his hands.

I wonder if he reads the boards.

snubnog

He does indeed have a correspondence address. It\'s at the bottom of this page:

http://www.bucketheadland.com/index_main.html

I\'ve had a personal response from him back in the days when he ran the toystore himself. I know other folks have had a reply too. I suppose it depends on how busy he is at the time.

deli

matt

What do you say in a letter to B? Like

"I really enjoy the new rides and stuff, have you put anymore thought into a Disney ride?

PS I lost my arm in the Slaughterhouse but you can keep it."

Ripplin

I wonder if that old address is still valid, though? I mean, that site isn\'t exactly what I\'d call \'up to the minute.\'  ;)

deli

June 22, 2007, 11:37:01 pm #7 Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:37:16 pm by deli
yeah thats what I was thinking  ;) ...Be a shame if it wasnt. :-/

matt

QuoteI wonder if that old address is still valid, though? I mean, that site isn\'t exactly what I\'d call \'up to the minute.\'  ;)

Yeah, it still says that Bucketheadland 2 is brand new.

nuff_said

eez a good address, but just ask admin roop if you\'ve got a question :)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Chris DiCicco

hey,

I sent Him my first CD of music and a letter and like a CDR before that, yeah He  probably gets billions of these things and I have to weigh in the fact that he was on tour for 3 years er so.

something fun to do go to mapquest and type in the address from a couple a posts above to see Bucketheadland for yourselves.

I did, its fun.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

nuff_said

i\'ve heard that if you do that, maximum bob puts your name down is his book under "not so good... not so good."
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.