Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Dispatched Orders

Started by shaun, March 01, 2007, 06:02:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shaun

March 01, 2007, 06:02:43 pm Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 11:17:10 am by shaun
Having ordered Peppers Ghost and In Search, do TDRS Music send out an email when they dispatch the goods  :)

d6

official hippie hell survivor

shaun

Quoteyou might wanna check out the "in search of update " thread

http://www.tdrsmusic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TDRS;action=display;num=1172514061;start=15#15

well I guess Peppers Ghost is being shipped, and In Search Of will arrive when it arrives. Sure hope I don\'t recieve any blank disc\'s, although zombie pictures are fine  ;D

Jordanatron

Slunk arrived today,cant wait for rest ;D
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

treeduck

I got my Axiology today and it came in less than a week. TDRS orders get here to England very quickly for the most part in my experience...

:)

Travis

I don\'t email notice on shipping. I hope I ship fast enough that that\'s not necessary not to mention it would add to an already insane work load.
I do make announcements here. All the pre-release orders for Slunk have shipped.
Peppers Ghost started shipping today and may take 2 more to get all the pre-orders out.

Jordanatron

Travis I cant beleive how fast I get your Items. coops to you all. ;D
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

shaun

QuoteI don\'t email notice on shipping. I hope I ship fast enough that that\'s not necessary not to mention it would add to an already insane work load.
I do make announcements here. All the pre-release orders for Slunk have shipped.
Peppers Ghost started shipping today and may take 2 more to get all the pre-orders out.

oh ok Travis, only I live overseas, and I\'m guessing it\'ll take about 5 days, although I have no idea what postal service TDRS Music uses. Ups are good, although they have a habit of slapping lots of tax on items. The local post office sometimes puts tax on oversea\'s items, although at other times they let it go :)