New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Deli Creeps anyone?

Started by Bassmental74, November 07, 2006, 08:50:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassmental74

Anyone out there wanna trade (not for sale!!)for a copy of a very rare boot of the Deli Creeps from 4-12-96 @ Berkley Square? I was there with the filmer so I can tell you itts A+ footage. Its on VHS(I dont have the means to tranfer it to DVD yet sorry!)Copied straight from the master. I only know of about a dozen or so copies that exsist. I offer it up every now and then though. I am a fairly busy guy and I usually get more offers than I can handle so I apologize in advance if I don\'t get to you. Im looking for a copy of Young B.H. as well as Crime Scene Slunk or any other interesting stuff. Leave a response if you are interested...........

Change

dude those are NOT tradeable albums.  If you want to trade for live DVDs let me know, but we don\'t trade studio albums around here.  Its stealing, plain and simple, no questions asked.  Think about what you are doing.

Bassmental74

I dont see how trading for anything is stealing. If I were trying to sell copies of a bootleg, that, in my opinion would be stealing. I dont see anything wrong with sharing what i have in return for what id like to have. If I am wrong here, it wont happen again.

keagan2387

ill trade a boot or somthing for it pm me. What change is saying trading a bootleg for a cd or dvd is buckets merch which is bought so really if you trade a boot which is supposed to non profit for somthing that is comercial realese its taking money from the artist

Bassmental74

A sincere apology goes out to the fine folks at TDRS,Change, and or anyone else i may have pissed off with my prior post. It is not now, nor has it ever been, my intention to rip anyone off or get something for nothing. I have been a big fan for well over 10 years and have thoughtlessly supported B.H. and his accomplices throughout that time. I will be sending a copy of this boot to TDRS as my way of saying thanks again for all the binges..........