Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Transformers music from Vince

Started by Vince DiCola, October 14, 2006, 11:51:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince DiCola

Hello to all,

Just wanted to inform anyone who may be interested that I recently completed a new "Transformers"-related piece of music with my partner Kenny Meriedeth, and I posted this on the site associated with one of the producers of the new live action movie that\'s currently slated for release next summer.  Here\'s the link to the piece:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4522691&q=hi

I performed this piece at the last Transformers convention I attended years ago.  Kenny and I began re-working my original arrangement about a year ago and we continued to work on it even after learning that a composer had been chosen to score the new film.  This piece features some \'snippets\' from my score to the 1986 animated movie, along with the original Transformers theme presented in an updated fashion.

I hope you enjoy it!

Cordially,
Vince DiCola

Mantisaur

good to hear from you, Vince!

thanks a lot for posting this song online. I was actutally listening to it about 10 times now I am have to say I am quite amazed how you guys revamped that thing! It totally brings back the Transformers mood and the orchestral work combined with the heavy keyboard and guitar sounds is simply awesome. it perfectly fits to the year 2006 - very well done!

I really hope you and Kenneth could release more of those 2006 tunes soon! Please keep up working on these. I also cross my fingers that one or more songs would be on the soundtrack. If not - hopefully you guys could release it anyway in the future.

THANKS,

K
none of them knew they were robots

Chris DiCicco

Vince,

I saw the preview of the New Transformers Movie, it\'s like, \' oh what another Space/Mars movie fzzz...

then the rover lands rolls out and is instently kicked, knocking out the feed and the preview.

TOTALLY AWESOME!

now I hope your deal with Rocky 5 goes through...

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Mixmaster

October 19, 2006, 05:13:47 pm #3 Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:23:16 pm by Mixmaster
It\'s new, it\'s fresh... it\'s SOLID and powerfull... And I noticed that kinda Decepticon theme in it. The evil build up in the music. It sounds like you are playing this with an entire orchestra. Of course my question to you would be how you\'ve pulled this one off... but I know that master will never tell all his secret\'s. Though will this be on any recording in the future.

Good luck with this major project. I\'m off to my keyboard lessons myself now. I hope Mister Michael Bay will put you into the Transformer Movie.

Greetings and cheers from Niels Berndsen
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.