New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Sheet Music

Started by Mixmaster, October 04, 2006, 07:15:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixmaster

October 04, 2006, 07:15:19 pm Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 07:17:16 pm by Mixmaster
I\'m not really sure who I need to ask this... Maybe Travis Dickerson or Maybe Vince DiCola.

Since a month I\'m on keyboard lessons and this is all thanks to Vince DiCola and his music. To me his music, projects and movie scores are an inspiration... an endless source of pure audio enjoyment.

It all started back when the Transformers Animated Movie was broadcasted on Dutch TV. Since then I\'ve been searching for his music ever since in many many ways.... yes, I have to be honest... even with the use of programs such as Kazaa Lite.

But since I\'m a musician and I play Electric Guitars, I know what it\'s like to realise that your music has been copied and posted on the internet without asking for permission.

That\'s why I\'m so greatfull for this site and thanks to TDRS Music I\'m now the proud owner of the music made by Vince DiCola.

Though what I would like to ask, if there\'s sheet music available from several songs made by Vince DiCola. OKay... I do realise that Vince is an Artist who\'s been playing music since he was very young... he\'s a Virtuoso on the Keys and a Master of Synthesizers in my eyes. So sheet music would then of course be very very difficult to read from and to play.

Although I realise this very much... I still would like to know if there\'s sheet music from, for example, the song "Fallen Angel" from the album "Falling of a Clef..." (Allot of falling is going on here ;) ) or the song\'s "A day in the Life" and my favourite... "Tic Toc".

Thank you very much in advance.
Niels Berndsen
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.

Vince DiCola

Dear Niels,

Thanks for your interest in my music (I see that you also wrote recently to inquire about lyrics).  Unfortunately, no sheet music was ever made available for any of my music.  As far as lyrics go, the only release of mine that has any lyrics included is the THREAD CD.

Sorry I can\'t be of any more help!  I do appreciate your interest, though.

Thanks.

Vince DiCola

Mixmaster

Hello Vince.

Thank you very much for your reply, also for my previous topic \'Lyrics\'. I\'ve just ordered the CD called Thread from this site, so I hope to receive it soon. Well... I\'ve got to get going now... you know work and stuff. Wish you the best with future projects and hope to hear them soon.

Cheers and greetings, Niels Berndsen
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.