New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

For anyone who wants "Crime Slunk Scene"

Started by redwingfan1234, September 25, 2006, 05:26:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redwingfan1234

I picked up ONE extra copy at Bucket\'s show in Northampton last Friday. I figured someone here would want it if they can\'t get to one of Bucket\'s shows..

Anyway, it\'s up for grabs. I\'m not interested in pocketing cash. It\'ll be the same 15 dollars I paid for it at the show plus shipping. Let me know if you\'re interested.

Travis, I hope you don\'t mind me posting this on your board. I bought the extra CD with these bots in mind, so I didn\'t wanna post it anywhere esle.

mcmurray

September 26, 2006, 03:31:29 am #1 Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 03:33:15 am by mcmurray
Redwingfan, I\'ll take it if you\'ll ship to Australia.  My postcode is 6148.

How was the show?

redwingfan1234

Yea, I\'ll ship to anywhere. I\'ll find out how much it\'ll cost and get back to you ASAP.

Don\'t even get me started about the show. It was my first BH show (I was gonna see him his last two tours but didn\'t make it). I got chills when I saw him come out onto the stage. I\'ve been playing guitar for six years now, so Buckethead is pretty much the closest thing I\'ve ever had to an idol. Seeing him twenty feet away from me was amazing.

BUT the most incredible part of the night was when he was handing out toys to the audience. During the intermission I snuck up to the front left side of the stage, so I was within his range. Anyway, he eventually made his way over to where I was, handed some ninja motorcycle thing to the girl next to me, looked at me (well, judging by the direction his mask was pointed in), reached into his bucket and put a little skeleton guy into my hand. I can\'t even explain how awesome it was to have the guy I worship give something to me. I got the skeleton hanging from my rearview mirror in my car now!

You really have to stop and think about that, though. A majority of the time, if you saw your idol/favorite singer, actor, or whatever on the street and asked for an autograph or something, they\'d tell you to piss off. Freakin\' Buckethead gives his fans toys. How can you not love that?

P.S. do you have paypal?

mcmurray

September 27, 2006, 02:23:00 am #3 Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 03:46:14 am by mcmurray
I have paypal.
Please check your Private Messages.

dewclaw

hopefully this will show up for sale on TDRS soon, I want to hear this