Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

buckethead vids i made

Started by jigsaw, May 01, 2006, 10:07:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jigsaw

you are what you is

Frump

This has got to be the best unofficial live footage I\'ve ever seen of a Bucket show. Great fucking job man.

jigsaw

QuoteThis has got to be the best unofficial live footage I\'ve ever seen of a Bucket show. Great fucking job man.

thanks..we used 4 of these http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelDetail?displayTab=O&storeId=11201&catalogId=13051&itemId=94944&catGroupId=14571&modelNo=AG-DVX100B&surfModel=AG-DVX100B

they are pro cams that shoot in 24p(film)  Our crew had just filmed langerado festival in florida and were in town(the freebird) so decided to film buckethead again..probally my 20th time video taping him.

I\'d like to talk to big b\'s mgmt and try to get a new dvd in the works..i have tons of pro shot shot footage.

you are what you is

SantaStef

WOW!  This is incredible....fantastic job...the lighting is perfect!  

Good luck with  management ...you should definitely negotiate something....you really know how to capture the moment...lots of talent in that room!

bornalive

Wow, I hope this will work for official release !
Perfectly done !

keagan2387

WOW!? You are amazing my friend that is insane footage you have there mad props to you.

(Bows Down were not worthy, were not worthy) :P

bukk3tbot

Great videos!
the quality is excellent  :o

good job!!

Mr_B

This is really god stuff!
Best of luck to you.

jigsaw

thanks for the kind words all
you are what you is

Senzabot

Woah dude, do you release your concerts on Dimeadozen or the traders den or etree or anything? I\'d love to see some Buckethead concerts of this quality! Or if you don\'t torrent, do you trade?

jigsaw

QuoteWoah dude, do you release your concerts on Dimeadozen or the traders den or etree or anything? I\'d love to see some Buckethead concerts of this quality! Or if you don\'t torrent, do you trade?

i dont trade my videos much anymore...because i am affraid they might turn up on ebay.  I used to trade my stuff and then started seeing people using my dvd\'s on ebay.  SO i quit trading to strangers.   It put a really bad taste in my mouth knowing i spent my time,money and energy on a dvd project to see someone else trying to profit off it.

you are what you is

keagan2387

Yeah man Id be highly inerested in this or some of your work you wouldnt have to worry about it ending up on ebay I report people that do that just because its not fair to the artist or the taper :(

jigsaw

i just added another clip.  It\'s of Nottingham lace at the freebird.

[glb]check it out.  Rate it![/glb]
thanks
you are what you is

keagan2387

dude it rips you are amazing