New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

PIKES #13, #15, and a Happy Birthday to Big B!

Started by topher, May 13, 2013, 05:31:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

topher

Figured I'd kill three birds with one stone here. 2 new LE's again! This is borderline insanity, in the best possible way!

http://www.bucketheadpikes.com/

And a happy birthday to the Bucketman too!

tropicalrooster

Brilliant thread, man!

Buckethead brings people's life together, and make them cherish life.

This man alone, without emotion, acting strange somehow created bigger positivism than majority of those sharp dressed phonies in the planet, you must admit life is an irony.

topher

Quote from: tropicalrooster on May 13, 2013, 06:59:48 pm
Brilliant thread, man!

Buckethead brings people's life together, and make them cherish life.

This man alone, without emotion, acting strange somehow created bigger positivism than majority of those sharp dressed phonies in the planet, you must admit life is an irony.

I couldn't have put it better. I hope Bucket has time to read some of these things. I know someone on the .TK wrote him a letter and gave it to him during one of his Toy Trades (I think), and it basically said the same thing.

MuldeR

May 13, 2013, 07:52:30 pm #3 Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 08:06:20 pm by MuldeR
#13 doesn't look like an LE, is it?

When I click on "No. 13" on the main site, it takes me to PayPal right away. And the price is 13$.

???
My free software projects: http://muldersoft.com/

nick_reinstein

I noticed the same thing but ordered them both anyway.

deadite

In Search Of The

Ordered 13 and 15. Couldn't really stretch for a LE 14 but I'm happy to have bought those two.

DroidHunter13

deadite

tropicalrooster

I feel we are witnessing a historical moment now.

Those who bought this album should feel truly blessed.

In Search Of The

BucketBrother

I can't believe it!  This really is a historical moment.

Buckethead is my life, man!

nuff_said

Buckethead is so full of Love.  He of course loves his Dad and, he loves us.  I love how he communicates.  It is very touching to receive this heartfelt message from our favorite artist.  I'll speak for everyone here and say We Love You Buckethead.  Thank you for the music, the inspiration and for always staying true. ♥
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ichimatsu

Can someone explain exactly what is Pike 13. When I click on it, it goes straight
to Paypal basket !!

MuldeR

Quote from: ichimatsu on May 18, 2013, 08:56:14 am
Can someone explain exactly what is Pike 13. When I click on it, it goes straight
to Paypal basket !!

Yeah, I noticed the same (see above).

Obviously, he doesn't want to reveal any more information this time, so you just have to order it and let yourself be surprised ;)

He has always been obsessed with the number 13. And this alone should tell you it's kind of a "special" release...
My free software projects: http://muldersoft.com/