New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Myopia construction kit

Started by Travis, August 04, 2011, 07:00:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In Search Of The

August 11, 2011, 05:12:11 pm #15 Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:12:32 pm by In_Search_Of_The
PC guy, but I wish I was a Mac guy. Audacity should be fine for me. I use it a lot and have a knack for lining things up bar for bar after years of practice. Any other effects I want to add I can do in FL Studio, or see if I can use my friend\'s copy of Reason.

Also, thanks for the CD Travis, just got it today. 10 years, buddy!

DisembodiedLoaf

Well, my cubase has expired and it\'s the limited so they won\'t let me renew it!  :\'( I only use audacity for sound fx and changing volume of audio. I hate how it doesn\'t have measures. Flstudio has measures and might get this job done.

Chris DiCicco

I guess I wont be partisapating either zip files don\'t work on my program Abobe Audtion, tried that with Methods of Mayham all I got was error messages.

:\'(
The Exosphere  2013

Travis

Zip files are just an archive. You unzip them with a utility. I think it\'s built into Windows so you just double click on the file and the folder thats inside with the wavs files is placed on your desktop. If not get the free stuffit utilities.

Hope to have this available tomorrow or Wednesday.

Bucketfel

QuoteZip files are just an archive. You unzip them with a utility. I think it\'s built into Windows so you just double click on the file and the folder thats inside with the wavs files is placed on your desktop. If not get the free stuffit utilities.

Hope to have this available tomorrow or Wednesday.

cant wait
 ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

Travis

The Myopia Construction Kit Project is now open.
Because this board is so old and the software lacking in functions I have moved this over to my own forum at travisdickerson.com.

You will need to register there to have access to the Construction Kit files. If you have trouble registering or accessing the forum feel free to ask but let\'s keep all the actual discussion of the Kit over there if we can. Go here if you would like to participate.

http://travisdickerson.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=dfb47e13399d5555a9c f0f940258860d&topic=17.0

D

This is awesome!!

So happy to see this happening!

i cant wait to return to civilization and download this!!
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

OH HEAVENS!

I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK.

IT SHUT DOWN MY INTERNET, but I got it to work... what like a year holf later.. whoopszees.
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

An Error Has Occurred!

Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.
The Exosphere  2013