New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

The Patrolman

Started by pigebear, December 21, 2012, 10:47:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigebear

:o???Anyone else get chills and cry when they listen to this! Music can Heal The World! I can not stop to think of the children killed in sandy hook by some A-hole who did not fit in. I did not fit in with all the jocks and nerds, But never wwanted to harm another. To all you who do not fit in with what you see on tv. Do not feel alone. Alll the" people"on tv are fake and need to get help! We all (the goood people) need to get together And Get Rid Of The Bad in this world!

ifitquackslikeaduck

That song is my fav on Racks - chills yeah, cry??

I don't blame that kid entirely - I feel partly to blame. That kid needed help, he was failed on many levels. I believe strongly in personal responsibility but in some cases people have never been given the tools to take it. I've failed those people, I failed that kid. I put blinders on and try to ignore the ugly parts of our US society, I don't think it can be fixed. So I live in a remote no so populated area and keep to myself. I don't have answers, I don't point blame. My heart goes out to those families. My kids are that age and I cried streams of tears watching the news, it's too hard to swallow so here I go with the blinders again and sure enough another failed person will do it again. Who is really to blame, I don't have enough fingers to point.