New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

My art (including Buckethead painting)

Started by Lefty, February 03, 2009, 10:27:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lefty

I got to hand Buckethead this acrylic painting at the Northampton MA show during toytime.

After this pic was taken I touched up the pick-ups and knobs
Erect Intestines

Lefty

Last Halloween I helped out at a Haunted Maze.  I didn\'t get pics of the bigger props I made but here\'s a few pop-ups that were used for the kids portion of the maze.

Erect Intestines

zintar

February 03, 2009, 04:20:48 pm #2 Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:21:41 pm by zintar3000
 Cool stuff, Lefty ! I like the Bucket Pain-ting. Very nice.
I was wondering what it looked like. Nice texture.
Cute cat too  ::)

........ here is a Pain-ting Lefty did for me !

koop

Wicked stuff there Lefty. Real cool that you got to hand deliver it to bucket too.
Oh...
and your cat is awe-some. Our cats should hang out sometime.

koop

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

eggman90

Very nice work lefty you are a very talented guy!

Lefty

February 05, 2009, 01:23:08 am #8 Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 01:25:17 am by Lefty
thanks for the kind word everyone.
koop, as far as our cats hanging out...she doesn\'t play nice w/ other cats haha

just pulled these creeps out of hiding

Erect Intestines

Lefty

February 05, 2009, 01:25:36 am #9 Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 01:52:39 am by Lefty
I\'ll take some better pics of these this weekend
Erect Intestines

Lefty

February 05, 2009, 01:28:29 am #10 Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:00:29 am by Lefty
somehow this one only took bout 20 minutes with whatever paint was left on my pallet from whatever I painted last...I was gonna add more to it but I didn\'t want to ruin the spontaneity of it...plus I would of had a hard time matching the color since it was just pallet mud

Erect Intestines

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ella_mental

QuoteI\'ll take some better pics of these this weekend

That\'s pretty damn awesome!

Lefty

Erect Intestines

Lefty

Erect Intestines