New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Jeffrey Don Miller - Aesthetic (Full album FREE)

Started by JeffreyDonMiller, May 27, 2010, 02:56:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffreyDonMiller

May 27, 2010, 02:56:05 pm Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 02:59:25 pm by JeffreyDonMiller
Now is the time my friends, my fans.
It\'s been since November that I\'ve released an actual album of sorts. But now the time is finally here.

Aesthetic is a step closer to what I\'ve been trying to create since Corollarium. There\'s jazzy passages.. Keys all around. It\'s really just a whole experience from beginning to end. And oh boy, the ending could very well blow you away.

Enough babble listen to it all for yourself!

http://jeffreydonmiller.bandcamp.com/album/aesthetic-3

Feedback is very much appreciated as usual.
If you like it, download it, show your friends, spread the good word.

I\'m already planning a new album. No way of knowing when it\'ll be out. But you guys will hear of it sometime in the not so distant future.

If anyone was to listen to just one track from this album, I\'d suggest Antarctic Underworld. It\'s the closest I\'ve come to getting exactly what I\'ve been after.

Peace Of The Unknown

This is really nice work you have here, very peaceful and some experimental stuff, I love it!

Slunks

I really like it so to show support I bought it like we all should do to help out each other.

Friik

This stuff sounds magnificent. I would really like to buy CDs from ya, man, I think they\'d be an amazing addition to my collection.