Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

My Albums now available for download.

Started by CyberSlunk, May 21, 2010, 10:59:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CyberSlunk

Hello everyone,

I just want to let people know that I have now released my music for download. I have 2 albums available,-

The CyberSlunk Funk & Soul Reaper

If you want to check my music out please visit http://cyberslunk.bandcamp.com/ the songs at their best quality here and are available for download individually or as albums.

I released both on the same day, the songs for The CyberSlunk Funk were written and recorded between Aug 2008 and Nov 2009, the songs for Soul Reaper were written and recorded between Nov 2009 and early May 2010.
My main influence for my work has been Buckethead, the guys a musical genius and I have been searching out his back catalouge of albums since I discovered him in 2008 thanks to You Tube and have listened to virtually nothing else since. His work has shown me how powerful and emotional instrumental guitar music can be and that you don\'t need vocals to make an truly amazing album. The albums each have a song for Buckethead to say thanks for the inspiration and enjoyment his music has brought me.

Peace
CyberSlunk

Pumpkinhead24

Oh man, this music is great! I also believe that Buckethead is the best guitarist of all time. I hope to be a famous musician one day and I am truly inspired by your work and Big B\'s. I plan on buying your albums.

NotAHickInIndy

I\'d like to start by saying incredible work man, 2 albums all by yourself that\'s impresive
1). what instruments do you play
2). how long have you been playing
3). are you going to start a band (you should :)
4). do you play live and where

PS don\'t take this the wrong way you sound great, but try to be less of a bucketbot it seems you try to hard to be like Buck, I mean "A Spiders Crawl" really? and the "so and so VS. so and so" and your album picks Soul Reaper = Shadows between the sky
The CyberSlunk Funk= Giant Robot NTT

don\'t get me wrong your playing is great and talented and pretty origional I\'m just saying don\'t be over-influenced by Buck *take this constructively I\'m not trying to be a jerk* 8)

"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

Peace Of The Unknown

I have to say that concentric motion is one of you best tracks, keep on groovin!

Best Regards

Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette