New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Flaw with Itunes

Started by Chris DiCicco, October 07, 2006, 07:26:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

ok puttering around with a secret project uhm hrm Remastering My first album of Music, How to Make Soup, I have everything on Itunes and it blanked out one song, saying it can\'t find file number so and so...?

has this happened to other Itunes users or am I the first..?

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

buswolley

If I understand your question correctly yes it does happen and no it's not a flaw (I think.)
Your I-tunes has simply lost the path to the original file.  Delete it from I-tunes and re-import to your library.  Or click on it and I-tunes will ask you if you want to find the file.

Good luck with your new/old project.

Chris DiCicco

Remastering Soup was just a thrill so naturally I continued till it got to be too much.

I have an Archive of everything and then some, I tore thru that and finally found two or three full length albums with the song.

the original order of songs were sadly forgotten, but I winged it with Adobe Audition, double  tracking some and others quadruple(4?) tracking others added a litl spice to them.

this project got underway becuase I got hooked on the Grateful Dead Remasters from Rhino and I thought hmmm I wonder if....

As far as Itunes goes hopefully the rest of the album(s) are there.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Remastered so far...

Chic Disc Rico\'s, How to Make Soup, Townhouse Records 2004
Chic Disc Rico\'s, The Cosmic We, Huzzi Tac Records 2005
Chic Disc Rico\'s, The 7 Seven Sappitino, sameasabove
Chic Disc Rico\'s, Neptune Album, sameasaboveagien

what will not be remastered or missing are albums Organix Mad\'n Amusheen, a horror to make and painful album to listen too. Patchworks, this album is perfect monkeying with it will come to no good. VS. this album is ADD transfered into computer and could be remastered at a later date to remove some hiss N fuzz but at the time No. Inside the Hood is also ADD tranfered.

as  far as the mission to produce a Best of album and the ever elusive Sleeper Cell Album possibly 2007.

Stay Strange... BYE

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013