New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

chris moss live on the radio 104.4  17/04/06

Started by CMA, March 28, 2006, 02:15:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CMA

im playing a live electronic set on 104.4 resonance fm on the 17th of april  live from london

you can stream the live set via  www.resonancefm.com

im not sure right now what the time i will be on the programe starts [listen to the whole radio programe, it\'ll be kickin with new music, you\'d never normally hear]

but i will post the times  in GMT   as soon as i get it info

gkg

Easter Moss!!  \'cool beans\' as they once said and once again may say.

good for you!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

sngwthme

WooHoo I will be listening. Please keep us posted on the times, I don\'t want to miss it here in the states!!

CMA

April 01, 2006, 11:46:23 pm #3 Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 11:52:05 pm by Chris_Moss
20.30 - 21.30        Underplayed        Mully

so thats   8.30pm GMT  Monday 17th April

www.resonancefm.com

sngwthme

I have updated my reminder, Thank you. I am looking forward to it.

oldfolkie

Now this I have to hear. Thanks for the link & the notice.  8)
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

CMA

just tp remind people

this is tomorrow

on resonance fm

www.resonancefm.com for the live stream

its a live as it happens inpro set so anything could happen

8.30 to 9.30  GMT

so thats like   3.30 to 4.30  us eastern time

2.30 to 3.30  central us

1.30 to 2.30 central west us

and 12.30 to 1.30 western us

sngwthme

April 17, 2006, 07:49:28 pm #7 Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 08:24:03 pm by SNGWTHME
Chris Moss just started his set. Get over there quick this stuff is great!!

Edited to Add:

That was Brilliant Chris! I am always in aw after hearing your stuff.  I wish I were over there to catch some of those gigs you have coming up. Thank you  for letting us know about this and sharing this part of you. I really enjoyed it, very much indeed!

oldfolkie

Hey Chris, I caught your set. Amazing stuff. I haven\'t listened to acid for years, so it took me a few minutes to adjust my ears  ::)  Can\'t say I understand it very well, though. Still impressive, especially as an improv. Go you!  8)
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

CMA

April 18, 2006, 01:59:18 pm #9 Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 02:24:55 pm by Chris_Moss
thanks to any one/everyone who tuned in.. it was extremey hot in the studio and aftert i set up my gear i went drinkin in soho. so i was wasted..

8)

oh and that version of dont you want me was for irony only. not to be taken seriously.

did anyone happen to record it at all?

CMA

here is the live set encase you missed it.

i bleeped out all the swear words  ;) ;)

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/acid/chris%20moss%20acid%20live%20on%20resonance%20fm%20170406.mp3

gkg

WOOHOO!!  thank you Chris!  i ate bad prawns Sunday night and spent Monday praying for the misery to end...  this is a great treat - and WOOHOO for YOU!!   :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved