Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

a new acid belter fromt he BMTH massive

Started by CMA, August 13, 2005, 11:03:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CMA

//www.fletchlivesproject.com/huzzi/lansdowneacid.mp3

yeah folks a new barn stormer acid track.

i hope you go mental in a dustbin while hearing this.

also what do YOU think of this song?

CMA

dirtface

I suspect you really don\'t want to know what I think of your song but you did ask so  :-X

Sorry, but most video games 10 years ago had better tracks. MHO and you did ask.

CMA

August 14, 2005, 10:28:58 pm #3 Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 10:34:08 pm by Chris_Moss
yeah well 10 years ago video game music [play station] was worse then 20 years ago 8 bit music[nes/mastersystem/commadore 64/amiga] which is amazing.. but then again thats not my genre at the monent, im sure i could do some intresting things with a 8  bit song.. but this genere is acid.. its not ment to sound like game music.. this isnt for everyone, but so far i have had some pretty positive feedback from people who like the acid genre

i respect your opinions, thank you, maybe you might enjoy some of my other work which can be found here

http://iminthehuzz.tripod.com/home.html

Chris DiCicco

I like it, now if only the computer wouldn\'t downloade while trying to play in a race of who\'s faster... then I could give a complete description.

rebutl, Electronica is a fantastic gener of music, I only wish I could wrap my head around more of it, but what it lacks is psychadelic artwork, I would dig scratch music if they had the projected oil sqaush in the background... don\'t get me started on lasershows.

keep it up Moss!

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

You never cease to amaze and amuse me!  Hot STUFF!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

CMA

Quotebut what it lacks is psychadelic artwork, I would dig scratch music if they had the projected oil sqaush in the background... don\'t get me started on lasershows.

keep it up Moss!

Chris

this is my psychadelic ep artwork - the crowed during of one my mashups

Chris DiCicco

yeah!

but not trippy enough...

I don\'t wanna know what it is, this will probably cause a wildfire of art work sent my way, but I really dig Mandala\'s made from the earth.

dig it though, is that you with the Binoc\'s?

I gotta get a picture of me, up somewheres... I wonder?

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

CMA

August 16, 2005, 05:42:19 pm #8 Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 05:43:30 pm by Chris_Moss
yeah thats mee..... and the guy from straw dogs na d aphex twin

here is the original picture

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

I\'m sorry, I used the wrong word, heres the right word

CYBERDELIC

this word was brought to my attention by the Book GaiaStar Mandalas, ecstatic visions of the living earth, by Bonnie Bell and David Todd Pomegranate Communication,Inc.

My Bad!

Chris
The Exosphere  2013