Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Please, It\'s for a good cause...

Started by edjane_maps, December 29, 2004, 08:09:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

edjane_maps

Dear friends,

Friends, Do you can help? It\'s for a good cause.
Massive tidal waves triggered by an earthquake off the coast of Indonesia on December 26, 2004, has left tens of thousands dead and more than a million homeless...  :\'(
Oxfam and its partners responded immediately by distributing food, temporary shelter, and clean water in Sri Lanka. In Indonesia, we will soon be providing much-needed water and sanitation. Oxfam teams are busy assessing needs in India and other countries affected...

See in the link here  more details:

//https://secure.ga3.org/02/asia_earthquake04

Take care, my dear friends. I treasure it that Viggo and you are in my life.
Edjane Maps
  :-* :-* :-*
edjane maps :)

peter stewart

Dear Edjane

I see, i help and thanks  for your information, great!

Deblee

It is so heartbreaking to hear of such disaster happening in the world, at this time of the year, or any time. I have already made a donation and plan on doing so on each payday to help in some small way. My prayers go out to all who are touched by this terrible disaster and may we all find a way to reach out and help.   :\'(   :\'(   :\'(
Deblee

edjane_maps

Dear Deblee and Peter...

Thank you very much my friends, God bless you!

My friends you are a angel ,persons as you  ,make me to believe  still in the  human.  

Edjane Maps

:-* :-* :-*

sam nealy

i agree and I help , too. Thanks Edjane, you\'re a angel, too. :)Wonderful.

I\'m prayer here, too. GOD SAVE US.

Sam Nealy

California,USA

Vin M.

Edjane, darling, great heart and your information is very good.

I help, too and I admire you and peoples here, too.

hugs

Vin M.

:-*

Velvet

My prayers go out to all who are touched by this terrible disaster and may we all find a way to reach out and help, too.        

Congratulations Edjane.

hugs

Velvet

Denmark

caper

yes! may all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering asap
the map is not the territory

edjane_maps

dear friends thanks a lot for all and Caper I agree with you :"may all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering asap ..." kisses :-*

Donate to Asia Earthquake Relief Funds

OXFAM
Doctors Without Borders

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

http://www.oxfam.com/eng/

Message in the Perceval Press so good and I love this!

""The conviction that the world, and therefore man too, is something which really ought not to exist is in fact calculated to instil in us indulgence towards one another: for what can be expected of beings placed in such a situation as we are? From this point of view one might indeed consider that the appropriate form of address between man and man ought to be, not monsieur, sir, but fellow sufferer, compagnon des miseres. However strange this may sound it corresponds to the nature of the case, makes us see other men in a true light and reminds us of what are the most necessary of all things: tolerance, patience, forbearance and charity, which each of us needs and which each of us therefore owes."
- Arthur Schopenhauer -

Thanks a lot Viggo and Perceval Press, Travis, too.

Best Wishes

Edjane Maps.

;) :-* :D