New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Obama\'s lies

Started by K-FLO, November 30, 2009, 09:48:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BuriedStill

Care not what fool wears the crown, for the real throne is not anywhere to be seen. The "wealthy" are (for the most part) the ones running the show in the illusion of the physical world. The leaders and their political parties are actors in a farcical charade of sloganism, iconicism and false-patriotism, actors that are installed in roles meant to portray the best intentions in heart for some or all people, when in fact they do not deliver anything but more "wealth" for their benefactors. Of the many acts corrupt and insipid delivered by these demons (if you choose to see any being\'s actions as negative), the greatest illusions they have fostered for controlling the puppet theater is the belief in death and material. As long as these illusions persist, so will suffering. The very nature of thought itself is constantly under attack, as we are forced to submit to the constraints of classical sciences and mathematics to graduate through an academic system that, by design, precludes outsiders from professing truth and living by instinct and innate knowledge. We are not here to learn in this illusion, we should be un-learning. Words and names and distinctions limit the flow of source, limit the ability to drink of it without pause. Even writing these words is taxing on my inner self. Every label that we affix takes us further away from the pure consciousness, makes us less cognizant of truth and harmony... we are not meant to separate and categorize, not even the worst things... We are presented hurdles in the life illusion that are meant to facilitate experiences, draw out awareness and interaction,  bring a sensory complexity of light, dark, love, joy and sorrow to be absorbed.... let us be co-authors and co-inhabitants of an exchange of energy that doesn\'t look for reason or blame or a parking space at Wal-Mart. Love MB.

nuff_said

QuoteCare not what fool wears the crown, for the real throne is not anywhere to be seen. The "wealthy" are (for the most part) the ones running the show in the illusion of the physical world. The leaders and their political parties are actors in a farcical charade of sloganism, iconicism and false-patriotism, actors that are installed in roles meant to portray the best intentions in heart for some or all people, when in fact they do not deliver anything but more "wealth" for their benefactors. Of the many acts corrupt and insipid delivered by these demons (if you choose to see any being\'s actions as negative), the greatest illusions they have fostered for controlling the puppet theater is the belief in death and material. As long as these illusions persist, so will suffering. The very nature of thought itself is constantly under attack, as we are forced to submit to the constraints of classical sciences and mathematics to graduate through an academic system that, by design, precludes outsiders from professing truth and living by instinct and innate knowledge. We are not here to learn in this illusion, we should be un-learning. Words and names and distinctions limit the flow of source, limit the ability to drink of it without pause. Even writing these words is taxing on my inner self. Every label that we affix takes us further away from the pure consciousness, makes us less cognizant of truth and harmony... we are not meant to separate and categorize, not even the worst things... We are presented hurdles in the life illusion that are meant to facilitate experiences, draw out awareness and interaction,  bring a sensory complexity of light, dark, love, joy and sorrow to be absorbed.... let us be co-authors and co-inhabitants of an exchange of energy that doesn\'t look for reason or blame or a parking space at Wal-Mart. Love MB.

well put MB!!
what he said, yawl

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ella_mental

QuoteCare not what fool wears the crown, for the real throne is not anywhere to be seen. The "wealthy" are (for the most part) the ones running the show in the illusion of the physical world. The leaders and their political parties are actors in a farcical charade of sloganism, iconicism and false-patriotism, actors that are installed in roles meant to portray the best intentions in heart for some or all people, when in fact they do not deliver anything but more "wealth" for their benefactors. Of the many acts corrupt and insipid delivered by these demons (if you choose to see any being\'s actions as negative), the greatest illusions they have fostered for controlling the puppet theater is the belief in death and material. As long as these illusions persist, so will suffering. The very nature of thought itself is constantly under attack, as we are forced to submit to the constraints of classical sciences and mathematics to graduate through an academic system that, by design, precludes outsiders from professing truth and living by instinct and innate knowledge. We are not here to learn in this illusion, we should be un-learning. Words and names and distinctions limit the flow of source, limit the ability to drink of it without pause. Even writing these words is taxing on my inner self. Every label that we affix takes us further away from the pure consciousness, makes us less cognizant of truth and harmony... we are not meant to separate and categorize, not even the worst things... We are presented hurdles in the life illusion that are meant to facilitate experiences, draw out awareness and interaction,  bring a sensory complexity of light, dark, love, joy and sorrow to be absorbed.... let us be co-authors and co-inhabitants of an exchange of energy that doesn\'t look for reason or blame or a parking space at Wal-Mart. Love MB.

I almost cried.  Just beautiful.

eggman90

Very nice 4th post MB. Most poetic description of the NWO yet!

ZQ

Well spoken and deeply felt. Thank you MB!

What a Wonderful World it should and could be.

"To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony."
 ~Channing

BIGGEST HUGE HUGZ!  :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

eggman90

All lovely sentiments for sure. Now, back to reality. The world is not now, nor will it ever be, a tranquil love-fest. Religion and money will continue to destroy the species, we must extract whatever happiness we can while we are here. In the meantime-question, listen, and read between the lines. 8)

ZQ

January 08, 2010, 10:48:15 pm #21 Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 11:32:35 pm by ZQ
Awww Egg don\'t cha think?

Positive energy goes along way...once released...has the power to transform...enlight...love, consideration, unity...inner peace.

Negative energy, an opposition...once unleashed...does quite a number on the brain. Predjudice, narrow mindedness...ego, greed...blame.  

Positive momentum must start in each persons lil corner of reality...open communication, respect and understanding...the unlearning of "judgement"...refreshing attitudes healing and finding a way without blame.

MB said it the best...and covered it eloquently.

Sooooo worth the reach to see.

Eggy...in any case...I rather not "extract" happiness...I\'d prefer to share it.  

BIG HUGZ   :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

stumpdangler

I get the gist of the notion. But some people rely on their illusions just to get by. Politicians know this and exploit it. Don\'t look to any politician as a source of integrity. Once elected they have to answer to the elite that can keep them there. Ron Paul is very intriguing, though.

I can\'t blame religions in general, either. Many great things have been done by organized Christians, Jews, Muslims and Hindus that have furthered humanity.  

Wars will be waged  and battles will be fought as long as resources are limited and people need those resources.

Slunk_Lord

That was freakin\' brilliant.
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

NotAHickInIndy

Well put MB, but on another note does anyone know of a politition, or anyone for that matter who doesn\'t lie? It\'s part of being human. Also I know plenty of Christians who are pro-abortion, I also know Christians who don\'t stone gays to death which is what the bible seems to think is right along side no abortion. The bible is a book of morals to follow by, not a reason to let 12 year old rape victums die.  Personally I think Obama is the smartest man to run the whitehouse in my entire life (which consequently has not been too long). But hey each to his (or her) own opinions
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

eggman90

^^I don\'t think Ron Paul lies.

NotAHickInIndy

First of all I would like to say I\'ve always thought of Ron Paul as an alright guy (even thogh I disagree with him on most issues) however;

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=63682
    [i don\'t know about this one]

http://sandefur.typepad.com/freespace/2009/04/ron-pauls-secession-lies-on-video.html
    [clearly a lie/misunderstanding]

http://www.nolanchart.com/article532.html
    [ I don\'t know]
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/6/ron-paul-lies-yet-again-on-health-care-773410.html

;) I didn\'t dwelve to deep into authenticity so correct me if its just BS ;D

"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

Whale_On_This

Every politician lies. That is one of the only facts you can permanently affix to politics.
That said,
wake me when Obama, lies us into an unjust war, while not "finishing the job" in Afghanistan
Outs a CIA opperative, hires lawyers who will say in legal briefs that it isn\'t illegal to torture, then has the AG fire those who won\'t play ball, ect ect ect.

Bucketdog

I can\'t stand Obama. But I\'m def pro abortion, this world wayyyy overpopulated!!!!!!!! Population override!!!! Too many humans!!!
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Bucketfel

October 29, 2010, 05:46:12 am #29 Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 05:43:22 am by Bucketfel
ive never understanded american thinking. Im not against Obama, and as far as ive read, hes a steping stone in a bigger scheme. I honestly never exoected anything radical from him scince he has to overcome the power of the senate who by all means dont care what the president thinks as long as they can remain in the spot they are sitting in right now.

I do think hes really doing something, but what i dont understand is how they believe that change in whatever form it may be will come the day after like deleting and create something new which is kind of idiotic to think about since beuraucracy is all about the contrary.

Also i read the first post and they say hes not christian. wtf that has to do with anything, you elect a president to lead a country not be in front of a chruch. XD. i think that mostly came up when the mosque thing was the trend of the news and again is kind of odd. They guy might be christian or not but he has the same right of oppinion as everyone else.

The economy of usa would be in the floor either way and i would think that if mc.cain would have been elected president, the situation might be even worse.

Let the guy do what hes planning and dont pull back after all that is just a reflex of so many years of republicans in office ;D

Not everything happens patriot act fast ;)
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album