Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Important political terms.

Started by whitewolf, April 25, 2007, 08:43:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whitewolf

April 25, 2007, 08:43:18 pm Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:03:56 pm by whitewolf
Greetings forum for Political & Social discussions.

I consider myself to be a social democratic republican, from reading a lot about history & politics I came upon a couple of important political terms which seemed to come back to me every time. #1 Public Morality, #2 Protective law & citizenship, #3 Equality irrespective of race, gender, class or religion. Public morality is a variable statistic which originates from the population census and is estimated by opinion polls & interviews, public morality increases by educating the general public about morality and censoring immorality. Protective law & citizenship are generally very important terms during times of war, protective law gives the right to be treated with dignity regardless of guilt or innocence. When ever a soldier during times of war encounters an enemy civilian they have the duty to place those under protective law & citizenship, this way war becomes more civilized by reading someone their rights. Meritocracy (equality) brought the 5 good emperors to the Roman throne, what meritocracy does is award someone a position in politics on basis of their capabilities & qualities rather than relations & status. So meritocracy is about rewarding someone for their qualities & capabilities irrespective of class, race, religion or gender, but the basis for a country must always exist of it\'s native inhabitants and especially the political leaders.

I want to stay politically neutral, so that my persuasions won\'t influence debate. People have their own freedom of movement to decide whom they politically admire and that choice should not determine the outcome of a conversation, remember it is best to evaluate military & diplomatic possibilities from the situation on the ground and also from experience gained in past times. Current U.S. Senator Joe Biden recently explained that you can not bring Democracy to a tribal nation, it just doesn\'t work that way proven by past time experiences & assessment of the military situation on the ground. Federalism is a much better political reform for a tribal nation, where different regional tribes govern their own territory because democratic unity to tribal nations will only bring political unrest because of differences in social traditions. Remember you want political stability to progress and not worsen, therefor it is the responsibility to come up with a sensible conclusion which is the best solution of handling a troublesome situation.

Just because democracy is good for us, doesn\'t necessarily mean it is also good for tribal nations.
* Just be more friendly towards eachother *

gkg

welcome...  :D
some would say that what we have right now moves closer and closer to Federalism.

Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

whitewolf

Quotewelcome...  :D
some would say that what we have right now moves closer and closer to Federalism.

This is about ending civil & tribal wars, federalism has already proved it\'s succesfulness with this. Democratic unity brings political unrest to tribal nations because of differences in social traditions, to end tribal conflicts (cycle of self sustaining sectarian violence) is by seperating the parties (federalism). This has already proven succesful, so there is no reason to bring democracy to a tribal nation.

gkg

so you\'re stating there was no reason to bring democracy to the US, because were were already tribal nation?

people frequently call the US a democracy - in fact the US does it most of all.  would you say we are federalist or democratic?
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

whitewolf

Quoteso you\'re stating there was no reason to bring democracy to the US, because were were already tribal nation?

people frequently call the US a democracy - in fact the US does it most of all.  would you say we are federalist or democratic?

America is a Democratic republic, I fully support democracy & republicanism. Democracy gives power to the people and republicanism (rejects power) is for political cooperation, as far as federalism I believe this is a good solution to prevent or end tribal conflicts or civil war.