New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

america good or evil?

Started by DragonSon, February 09, 2006, 10:36:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSon

i love america but americans i\'m not sure.americans only care about the money greed,ignorance,power,think of what our leaders do all this bird flu could be made by them it\'s only an upgrade you have to be aware and just think many ways it all feels suspicious i love america but only the places trees scenes the ocean but americans need to grow up we need realize this world we live in our life is in there hands they can get rid of us any way they can be plots or attacks there is no good leader today i feel behind that bush face is a man disguised as an alien.

D.O.D

At last the truth.... information has surfaced  through secret wiretaps that a  CIA agent is active among this membership, carrying out a fiendishly clever plot  designed to  bend this websight out of joint, drive all participants crazy, and finally paving the way for a Barry Manilow takeover.    DOD

gkg

:o  there is more than a whiff of truth in what you say - Manilow\'s album opened at #1 - coincidence?  i think NOT!!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

D.O.D

dirtface

Quote  At last the truth.... information has surfaced  through secret wiretaps that a  CIA agent is active among this membership, carrying out a fiendishly clever plot  designed to  bend this websight out of joint, drive all participants crazy, and finally paving the way for a Barry Manilow takeover.    DOD

WOW!

REALLY?!

O! M! G!

Ps.
I hate Manilow. Really I do. Believe me, I really do.

gkg

gee, dirtface, i don\'t understand... Barry\'s always said such lovely things about you.

:-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

dirtface