New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Howard Dean-DNC Chair

Started by stuffyrandL, February 13, 2005, 05:13:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stuffyrandL

Pardon me if you don\'t like the Vermont Screamer but we\'re thrilled he\'s the chair of the DNC.  This is a man who drew so many people together.  It can only be good for the democratic party to come together in the next election!  Hope!  
Be happy while you're living for you're a long time dead- Scottish proverb

TheLastGunslinger

Quotelove him - would have voted for him!

I did vote for him in the primary. ;)

stuffyrandL

A lot of us did!  LOL!  3 more years of what we have though!  I still feel he could have beaten Bush!
Be happy while you're living for you're a long time dead- Scottish proverb

beelzeBob

I like Dean. But I voted for Kucinich. Liked him just a little better. I would have liked to have seen a Dean/Kucinich ticket.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

Peace_On_Earth

I agree. I thought Howard Dean would have made a formidable opponent for Bush. We likely would have made it to the White House.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety derserve neither liberty nor safety."  Benjamin Franklin

gkg

Dean was obviously a threat, or they wouldn\'t have so swiftly gone after that one soundbite scream to drown him out.  a Dean/Kucinich ticket would have been sweet.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

phartacus

cmon guys!!!! how could you support a man who says he hates republicans and republicans are evil?  republican or democrat i dont care, as far as im concerned we are all americans, and i would never throw my support behind or vote for a rupublican who said the same vile hate filled rhetoric about a democrat. howard dean couldnt get elected to dog catcher

Peace_On_Earth

phartacus,

LOL. I do not agree but LOL!!!!
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety derserve neither liberty nor safety."  Benjamin Franklin