New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

http://www.bingeandgrab.com/

Started by ZomB13, January 16, 2006, 02:23:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ZomB13

Is everyone else getting a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden error when going to http://www.bingeandgrab.com/. I cant get it to load. :-/

bigbri

keagan2387

Change

yeah did Zuzu stop running her site? Hmmmm, that sucks if she did....

Steve McKagan

She had the best discography around. Now I have to check www.turning-groove.de instead. But it\'s harder to find stuff in that discography.

keagan2387

its really odd though because the site worked like 3 or 4 days ago

Change

January 16, 2006, 06:19:05 pm #6 Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 06:47:45 pm by change+suffocation
yeah I know.  She had some cool areas that I checked out all the time.  I am currently working on a Buckethead site myself, and it wont be up for several weeks, but it will have a very complete discography, and a lot of other great features.  We are going to offer legal torrents too so that people won\'t have to buy bootleg shit off of ebay, but ill let you know more as we begin to launch the site...

looks like Binge and Grab is back up...

keagan2387

That\'ll be rad let us all know when your finished i would really like to check that out 8)

Steve McKagan

Quote I am currently working on a Buckethead site myself, and it wont be up for several weeks, but it will have a very complete discography, and a lot of other great features.  We are going to offer legal torrents too so that people won\'t have to buy bootleg shit off of ebay, but ill let you know more as we begin to launch the site...

That would be killer man!

zuzu

Quoteyeah did Zuzu stop running her site?

no, it was just a glitch in the server that hosts the site. sorry for the inconvenience.

keagan2387

Thats already just happy its working again ;)