New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Let\'s All  Get Up & Dance to a Song...

Started by Slaw_Slinger, August 19, 2010, 12:02:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckhead

^is it just me or did that seem odd? I\'m reminded of that Genesis song I Can\'t Dance.

ella_mental

Yeah.  I was thinking it\'s pretty obvious The Beatles don\'t have what it takes to dance to show tunes.  I did like the video though.  Thanks for sharing.

chickentrain

That was cool. I like the Beatles, and the video was definitely entertaining. Even though that was a little bit unsynchronized, I think they did a great job on the stairs. That looks tough.

Slaw_Slinger

August 28, 2010, 12:32:15 am #4 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 12:33:05 am by Slaw_Slinger
I read somewhere that John Lennon was not wearing his glasses or contacts and that is why he (especially) looks a little off.  I\'ve always liked this song and finale from Magical Mystery Tour movie.

eggman90

8) I\'d use a thumbs-up emoticon but there isn\'t one.

chickentrain

Quote8) I\'d use a thumbs-up emoticon but there isn\'t one.
Hah! I\'ve tried to use one before, too, and I would definitely use one in this thread.

Slaw_Slinger, I agree with your no glasses comment. I sent this to my mom, and she thought he didn\'t have any glasses on when she watched it. Oh, that Lennon! ::)

Reanimator77

October 30, 2010, 09:37:05 pm #7 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 09:37:42 pm by Reanimator77
Don\'t fall off the stairs Ringo...
Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.