New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

HAPPY scary HALLOWEEN

Started by nuff_said, October 27, 2007, 05:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

hope you\'re all having the scariest and best halloween ever!

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

Thank you nuff...hope you are too!!

I went to a Halloween party last night...dressed as a scary witch...black dress...striped socks...a raggedy shawl...a ash blond wig and a pointy hat and funky witchy looking chucky heeled shoes...I drew my face up with makeup I didnt\' wear a mask...clamy white skin, blue veins down my neck and part of my face, black sunken eyes...and black lips....and blood at the corners...maybe I was a zombie witch  ;) I carried a crazy pasley bag of tricks...with a sound activated severed hand and pumping heart, a little screaming zombie and a cut off head. It was fun...people who I see daily did not recognize me...until I said something or I smiled... I loved the surprised look on their faces...haha!!! Yep I had fun...and it\'s just begun...will do it all again Halloween night passing out treats....and I hope a few get a wicked grin and will be delighted to hear a few screams!

I think last year was the bestest Halloween for my gory headstump....Buckethead and Disneyland is tough to beat... this year will be scary if nothing else... it will be FUN giving people the creeps... hehe.
BIG HUGZ!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

ZQ

October 31, 2007, 03:36:00 pm #2 Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 04:45:45 pm by ZQ
Have frightfully delightful  FUN FUN FUN
Happy Halloween full of tantilizing treats
& scary spooky screams!

[size=16][glb]STAY DISEMBODIED...................[/glb][/size]
[glb][size=18]BOO![/size] [/glb]

BIG HUGZ!  

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.