New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Binge and Grab

Started by spencer, January 16, 2006, 06:11:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spencer

Can anyone get on this site?  I\'m sure many of you have been there, but as of recent it keeps sayign i\'m not allowed access to this page.

It\'d be a real drag if B&G went offline.  If someone could just try and go there (http://www.bingeandgrab.com) and see what happens, I\'d find it great, thank you.

Aquabot

No, I can\'t, apparently the site is closed down. Too bad. :\'(

gkg

Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

CS

Why does that site have a link to purchase Thanatopsis shirts at TDRS? Were there ever Thanatopsis shirts available for purchase?
I'm Sorry

Chris DiCicco

QuoteWhy does that site have a link to purchase Thanatopsis shirts at TDRS? Were there ever Thanatopsis shirts available for purchase?

Yes!

gone bye bye Now....?

I got one, everyones scared of it?

it was from Axiology, Thanatopsis Album Art Printed REAL THICK... sorry break the bad news to yah.... but.... If I remember correctly Travis Said there would be more..... someday.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

CS

I want a shirt with the image from the first Thanatopsis cd on the front. This image is very intriguing as I can not figure out what exactly the image is and the liner notes offer no clue. It seems to be a photo of a sculpture?
I'm Sorry

davidh2087

I want a thanatopsis shirt that has the crazy astral looking buckethead in the first thanatopsis album  (When you take out the CD the picture is behind it). That picture is SICK!

For that matter any thanatopsis shirt would be really cool!
-|)@\\V/!|)