New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Resent Posts and Lame Fan Redoubled

Started by Chris DiCicco, November 09, 2004, 08:26:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

;) :o :-/ Resent inspection of other posts suggest I should get Thanatopsis so I did and further findings I haven\'t Bought anything from TDRS in a long long time but I will make light just placed an Order for Thanatopsis and T Shirt I\'ll wait on Shine Tari?! or however the names spelled when Number  3 comes out, Can anyone tell Me about Cornbugs, besides the fact I know (i.e.) Bucket Travis Bill Mosley Pinchface, Albums for sale, Albums Out of Stock, Yes Yes I know this is lame but are they going to tour or am I mixing it up with the Deli Creeps...... Help...well not really, I like danger.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

sorry - no can help - though i\'d love to know, since i had to miss the ccbbb gig!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

Melted_Snow_Caps

Microsoft Windows has combined Windows CE, Windows ME, and Windows NT. To create Windows CEMENT. Hard as stone, dumb as a rock

Chris DiCicco

:-X Who are You, Melted Snow Caps, No fictions I am that thing to the left and yes my hat is red... :-X

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Melted_Snow_Caps

Microsoft Windows has combined Windows CE, Windows ME, and Windows NT. To create Windows CEMENT. Hard as stone, dumb as a rock

Chris DiCicco

;D Agien Who are You Melted Snow Caps,  I \'m being friendly , Contribute or Evade to this, whats yer story does it envole Urban streets with Katalopes and Honkypups or a rurel Valley with Hats and old Women that dwell there in, do you listen to Bucket or are you a Viggo fan, do you know what a Ukulele is, is it raining in your house, Apartment or hat, should I start up a conversation with you.... :-X :-/ ;D

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

sngwthme

Happily it rained ukuleles in my house but sadly none of them had any strings left after they fell.  :\'(

Chris DiCicco

:P :P :P No strings = bad Times for Uke try pasta hmmm that pasta :o ::) Ukulele Pasta... Nah to wild for Huzzi Hut, they didn\'t like the cat thing NAHHH forget it... :-X :\'(

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Melted_Snow_Caps

*wonders if she should run*
 Um ok. I\'ll contribute to this conversation. My story  used to revolve in the Urban being, from birth, the steets of Chicago. But to escape my jerk of a Father I moved up to Vermont to live w/ my Aunt and her partner. It\'s very cold. I listen to anything except country. And no, it isn\'t raining in my hat. Just snowing.  A conversation would be lovely.  Yes I know what Ukulele is.
My name is Deedlit. I\'m 16, I like reading, cats and am addicted to anime, manga, and vamps. I\'m also homeschooled. Please direct any other questions or inqirius to my secretary.

gkg

if you\'re anywhere near Brattleboro there are good people you can hang with and it\'s a lovely place, even under piles of snow!

there is also a bunch of good music in the area and the indie scene is thriving.  
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

:D Good Melted Snow Caps very inlighting, My story is I\'m a scary Janitor hailing from the North part of Planet California I play Uke, Guitar, Bass, Read, Write, Eat and some times breath Water as resent posts would point out, I strive for perfection in life on the Internet, so I \'m sorry for hounding you about  yer story but everyones got one wether theres a 16 year old boy and a 67 year old women, Sorry for all the outlandish things too write them usually gets them out of my head to join the other free form thoughts swimming up river, but those are always scutinized by the Grizzly bears of society, Nah I Ain\'t some crackerjack here to spy . So forth into the future from the present past....er something.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Melted_Snow_Caps

Not a problem Chris, it is enjoyable to make your aquatence.

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013