Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Cobra Strike II question

Started by Autopsy, April 11, 2004, 11:25:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Autopsy

Hi Travis,
Does  Y, Y + B, X + Y <hold>  on the Cobra Strike II cd cover and spine have a meaning?

cheers!
Yeah, i like it...it's good!

Travis

If it does I don\'t know what it is. I\'m sure if anyone does they will let us know.

jeremy

I think it\'s the codes you use on sony playstation but I could be wrong.

CMA

April 11, 2004, 04:19:09 pm #3 Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 04:24:44 pm by Chris_Moss
i heard it was a cheat for the dreamcast.  what game beats me,

tony hawk pro skater on the dreamcast comes up when you type in the cheat

dtuck

on the cd theres a track called Yoshimitsu\'s Den.  Yoshimitsu was a character off Tekken.  So, maybe its a move off one of the Tekken games.

CMA

April 11, 2004, 07:23:28 pm #5 Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 07:25:56 pm by Chris_Moss
Y, Y + B, X + Y <hold> <---

could be. kick kick hi=punch low=punch kick back

but on tekken isn\'t 2 buttons at once a special movei anyway?

just ask p-stick as he is the guy who did the artwork, his website is in the links at bucketheadland.com..

as for cobra strike 2 i thought it had an EL Topo theme?

Autopsy

Thanks everyone!  :)

game cheats... 8)
Yeah, i like it...it's good!

Megan

:o I just listened to cobra strike II and I\'m still sewing togther my skull.  what a ride.  travis you\'re starting to scare me yeah right you seem so calm and sweet :o Notorious Swade :o that\'s some freaky jolly stuff like a bundy killer- btw what is a swade? is it made up?

ok so now I am into postCSII initial exposure- I am not the same as I was before and it is good  

El Topo theme hmmmm maybe Chris (now that is a horror movie for me) but CSII has a funday edge.  

CSII and all the projects I\'ve heard so far that tdrs has done- what a collaboration of minds- you guys go deep for each other that is very very clear- lucky lucky us

thanks- Megan
some are born to sweet delight
some are born to endless night

BloodScrollBro

Ha ha... Megan, you put it well. CS2 is an incredible disc. One of my favorite guitar-based albums period. He just goes and goes, way beyond any semblance of normalty.  :o It does indeed produce odd physical changes in one\'s body, usually for the messier...  :P  but it\'s all good!  ;D

Really, I love this disc. Def in my top 5 Bucket discs (and I never do top 5 or 10 or whatever...) oh well, words escape me...

CMA

isnt it just a diffrent spelling of suede? swade, it\'s how i\'d spell it. what i ment with the el topo theme is most of the samples are from the film, track 1 Desert, and track9 first master, the funeral has a phantasm sampe

Megan

April 20, 2004, 05:40:31 pm #10 Last Edit: April 21, 2004, 06:28:02 am by Megan
that\'s good!  :D  swade yes!  doh
I am now putting el topo on the que because I will have to listen to it again while I watch it again.  brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry my brain got csII confused I didn\'t mean El Topo ( http://www.hotweird.com/jodorowsky/topo.html ) I thought Chris was talking about the surreal and horrific movie Come and See ( http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ComeandSee-1036052/preview.php ).
some are born to sweet delight
some are born to endless night