New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

"PandemoniumfromAmerica" Back in stock

Started by Travis, April 08, 2004, 02:39:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

We have stock on Viggo Mortensens "PandemoniumfromAmerica" again at long last. Also I would like to invite all of Viggos fans who seem to have made the guest-book their own to feel free to post in this forum. I know sometimes it may seem like a Buckethead forum but this board is for everyone and unlike the guest-book your questions are much more apt to be answered here. So please come on in it\'s really very friendly here.

JSTHERACON

I just ordered it...

supportin the TDRS store.

When are you gonna get the Transformers movie score in stock again of Vince Dicola?   ;D

p.s. if you can\'t I will take a cdr of it for 5 dollars.
I aint picky

For BUCKETHEAD projects go here, what are you doing procrastinatin? Order them

me_again

You are a brave man Travis. Have you ever been on a Viggo fan site before? It\'s unbelievable. I\'m a fan of Viggo myself, esp his poetry and art, and I purchased PFA from you 1st time you had it up. (excellent shipping time - thx)  :)

I don\'t have to ask who does Viggo\'s cover art on his CD\'s (kinda obvious), but I\'ve been wondering who does Bucketheads? I know lots of artists like to use the same person each time - same way with him? or someone different depending on the project?

colmatose

I bought this cd the first time out. I highly recommend it.

Travis

April 08, 2004, 04:55:55 pm #4 Last Edit: April 08, 2004, 05:09:14 pm by admin
The fact is Viggo\'s fans are here already but for some reason only seem to post in the quest-book. I don\'t go over to the quest-book too often so a lot of easy questions go unanswered. I\'m well aware of the Viggo phenom but there are lot\'s of places to go to to gossip about Viggo, but most folks that come here have questions about the CD and how it was made and so forth and this is a totally legit place to ask those questions. At some point I can always create separate boards like "Buckethead", "Viggo", "Vince DiCola" and so forth if it gets to be to hard to read trough the forum to find things your are particularly interested in. But for now I think it\'s alright to be under the same roof.

The Transformers CD is on another label. They have chosen to be the exclusive online outlet for this record, I only managed to get a few copies before, and have not been able to get more. I don\'t own the license so I won\'t be offering a download on it. When I have a moment I\'ll try to find the link where you can buy it.

me_again

Makes sense. Especially for questions on some of the technical side of the recording -  PFA has some pretty wild and cool sounds on it.  Was Recent Forgeries recorded at your studio?
Also (if you have time) how bout my question on the cover art?  ::)

Travis

Of coarse, I forgot my most important point, things are getting just a little overwhelming around here. Frankensuess is the one responsible for a lot of the artwork for Buckethead, He has a great Bucketsence and is endless creativity can be seen on Bucketheadland 2, Population Override, The Cornbus, and many other Buckethead CD\'s. He also has a lot to do with the look and feel of Bucketheadland and the Buckethead DVD should that ever come out, (it will, it will, ).

JSTHERACON

We gonna need separate boards.
I would post on Bucketboards but you know it\'s because they have that moderate rule for posts. it slows down conversations on boards back and forth.

For BUCKETHEAD projects go here, what are you doing procrastinatin? Order them

me_again

If I could figure out how to use the quote feature, I\'d be using it here....... anyway, "Frankensuess is the one responsible for a lot of the artwork for Buckethead",  " and the look and feel of Bucketheadland".
[glb]Excellent stuff Frankensuess!! [/glb]
I love it! Wish I could purchase some prints.

Caligula13

i don\'t post anymore on the BH board since they don\'t allow any GNR topic.  

do some of you know if BHland 2 had a word wide release because i got it in Germany and it was not a US or UK import (they write it on it - but here they didn\'t). i hope P.O. and "Coo Coo Clock of Hell" will be available in Germany also.

it is quite expansive to buy them in the USA every time. but i bought "pandemoniumfromamerica" here from Travis....it is dedicated to Noam Chomsky...oh may God, Travid, Bh and Viggo, all communists...

oldfolkie

Hi Travis, just wanted to say how good it is you have PFA back in stock. I bought my copy from you back when you first had them, and your service and the turnaround time was great!  ;D  Much better than when I later bought a copy for a friend direct from Perceval Press, I must say.::)

Love the eclectic nature of all of Viggo\'s CDs, whether with Buckethead or not. And thank you Viggo, for introducing me to Buckethead! As you might guess from my screen name, I\'m not exactly an experimental music buff, but I\'m rapidly becoming one.

Keep up the good work Travis! And see if you can convince Viggo to reprint some of his earlier CDs...
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

anita1967

[glb] talking of Viggo.....\' Recent Forgeries\' has been re-released by Percival Press , who now have it for sale on their site! YIPEEEEEEEEEE! ;D[/glb]
Anita

CMA

i hope PFA is stilla vailable in like a coupel of weeks, because i need to catch up with a lot of cd\'s, and i have a new job so i\'ll be buying what im missin\'! woo i cant wait.

Travis

Chris, it will be, I grabbed a bunch this time.

bhead51

What do people here think of Chomsky?  Has anyone read "Hegemony or Survival"?  Personally, I think Chomsky is awe-inspiring and the state of the world is not looking good...