Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead Island of lost Minds

Started by Travis, March 19, 2004, 02:23:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

For those interested, we will be adding this CD to the Order Form
tomorrow around midday. There will be cover pic\'s and other ordering info at http://www.tdrsmusic.com/otherbucketrecordings.html.

Travis

Megan

Travis, is IOLM all instrumental or are there vocals too?  those track titles are creeplike- are they elaborated on like in randomkilling?  that maximum bob enunciates like a guillotine
Megan
some are born to sweet delight
some are born to endless night

Megan

I just now recalled :P Travis on another thread you said you haven\'t heard IOLM :-X so does anyone else here yet know whether IOLM is instrumental only?  thanks for sharing if you feel like it
Megan

Brian

zuzu

it\'s all instrumental. very metal, with an underlying lighthearted touch. it\'s heavy. it\'ll slam yer brain upside the inside of your skull. and once again, it doesn\'t sound like....any other Buckethead record. it\'s it\'s own thing.

yet another amazing album....how DOES he do it?

Megan

zuzu, thanks! nice translation!  I caught it!  I bet I need to work out more before I can lift the metal. :-X mp3 dream :-X  You are so right I think about his creative range, it\'s like he knows all languages-
Megan

bhead51

Hey Travis.  I ordered this album on March 20 and still haven\'t received it yet (invoice #3904).  I was wondering if you shipped it out and what the deal is.  Thanks - Mike

Travis

Hey Mike,

Yea, that\'s not good, you should have gotten it days ago. Most times it takes about 2-4 days in the lower 48. Looks like you may be a victim of L.I.T.M.,
Lost in the mail. I\'m gonna send you another one but check your email, I\'m sending a copy of your invoice, check the address for me and confirm it so this isn\'t L.I.T.M. as well.

bhead51

I sent you a new email with a corrected address.  I think the one I originally gave you didn\'t have the apt number, so it didn\'t arrive here.