New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

THREE New Buckethead Albums!!!

Started by mlgudead, August 17, 2011, 05:35:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

finally got my pikes, have not heard any of them yet.

exxcited to say the less.
The Exosphere  2013

BucketBrother

Chris DiCicco

[glb]Its Alive and Empty Space[/glb], sound like they were cut from the same vain.

editing on some cuts, could have been held off.

Really dug the Bass working into and out of the Guitar structure....

Brewer/Monti is still with Buckethead?

P-Sticks is a FANTASTIC ARTIST!
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

[glb]#3[/glb]
 had some problems with power outages, this one sound familiar, much like the strange  CD by BuiKETHEAX called Hoppy Holidoys...

Love U Buckethead, Love U as well BuiKETHEAX.

OH YEAH !
The Exosphere  2013

robotpie3000

Quote[glb]#3[/glb]
had some problems with power outages, this one sound familiar, much like the strange  CD by BuiKETHEAX called Hoppy Holidoys...

Love U Buckethead, Love U as well BuiKETHEAX.

OH YEAH !

3FC IS HAPPY HOLIDAYS LE!!!!!!

Bucketfel

He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

Chris DiCicco

Quote[glb]#3[/glb]
 BuiKETHEAX called Hoppy Holidoys...

Mine was by some one named BuiKETHEAX ( pronouced BEE-You- iK- Thax)

[glb]3 Foot Clearance by BuiKETHEAX[/glb]

;D
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

[glb]#4 Chambers #5 Look Up there[/glb]

WERE AWESOME! kind of like Gorgone, first thought Chambers was in Death Cube K Territory. Funny how in thinking Buckethead would cover Tina Turner with Golden Eyes, but he took it all along another way.

HA!!
The Exosphere  2013

tropicalrooster

#5 is my favorite. those two songs ... incredibly magnificent!

SAUCE

I must confess. I haven\'t bought a buckethead cd in two years. The most i used to wait was two weeks.

BucketBrother

QuoteI must confess. I haven\'t bought a buckethead cd in two years. The most i used to wait was two weeks.

You must repent!!!  Spend all you next wage on the cds you have missed and then listen to them back to back until you realise the error of your ways.  Once this is completed and only then!!! shall you be forgiven by lord B.

All hail Lord Buckethead!!!!!

SAUCE

As much as id like to do that i wont. I HATE CDs and thats all he\'s got tons of CDs one of Sonys big money making formats, EX: Oh My GOD! One tiny scratch guess i gotta buy a new one........... Long story short so i don\'t sound like I\'m insulting the man. I don\'t buy CDs anymore and I\'m not at a point where i have a nice Mp3 player or a company i want to buy Mp3s from so..........No more bucket for me till LP......don\'t get me wrong i even sample his new stuff and think about buying it. when i seen him live last i stood looking at his two new ones he had for sale their but i guess women are right size does matter. Oh and on a side note a big F-U to sony and i know big b agrees.

bucketdog2

^^Well, I guess supporting apple\'s monopoly and corruption is the next best choice? Right? Corporations rule the earth, dude. It\'s sucks but it is what it is.

Besides, aren\'t almost all of big bs records independent or on a smaller label? The last thing he did with Sony was giant robot, I think.

CDs are awesome! You can re-sell them and get some money back if you\'re bored with them. And they make great targets for shooting too ;)

BucketBrother

That doesn\'t add up to me.  I buy CD\'s so I have the music and Bucket gets paid as he rightfully should.  You only ever need to use a cd once so it won\'t get damaged.

I\'m not trying to convince you, you obviously have your reasons, but that\'s the way I see it.  Hell, if buckethead released all future recordings through a new format that uses dog shit, I\'d buy it!!!

slunkatron

^^^^Yeah, I just rip it to iTunes and then put the CDs away to protect them.