Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Let\'s hear "Reunion"

Started by BelieveIntheBucket, October 31, 2011, 06:05:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BelieveIntheBucket

Hi,

I\'d really like to hear some of the new Viggo Mortensen/Buckethead collab. "Reunion" before buying it.

Can someone post some samples or a track or two somewhere for streaming?  I haven\'t been able to find it anywhere.

Also, for those who have it, what do you think of it?

bucketdog2

That makes two of us. However, I\'d prefer if no one posts complete songs on here. I wonder if Travis can set up a sample page for it? That would prolly be best.

beelzeBob

I have it. It\'s nice. kinda mellow. Not a shred album. lots of piano with buck in the backgraound. It is pleasant. Nothing to crazy or over the top. Sounds improved.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

fuzzface

QuoteHi,

I\'d really like to hear some of the new Viggo Mortensen/Buckethead collab. "Reunion" before buying it.

Can someone post some samples or a track or two somewhere for streaming?  I haven\'t been able to find it anywhere.

Also, for those who have it, what do you think of it?

Why the need to hear it before buying it?  Just take the plunge.  No one seems to buy sound unheard anymore...

beau810

I buy unheard... and I get burned a lot! so I understand
Support underground music!!!

gb714us

Why the need to hear it before buying it?  Just take the plunge.  No one seems to buy sound unheard anymore...

Thats like telling a guy to buy a.cheeseburger that might have pickles, and the guy might not like pickles.

I agree with the samples,  not  everyone is the same.

Bucketfel

Would you buy a house without looking at it?
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

In Search Of The

Comparing a house to an album is pretty steep.

It\'s a great album, very mellow, ideal "lounge" material. Just buy it! You won\'t be let down if you expect what these fine people have told you. :)

Travis

November 02, 2011, 01:00:23 pm #8 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:01:37 pm by admin
This is a Perceval Press record so it\'s not mine to post. I\'ll see what I can do.
Till then, I\'d say it\'s a bit like the duo on Please Tomorrow, just piano and guitar. It\'s just $7, worst thing is you might have to skip lunch at McDonalds.

pinkin66

bucketdog2

Travis is not only gifted musically. He also seems to be quite the comedian too  :P

Ok, ok. I\'ll buy it by Friday! I could use some soothing and chill music right about now anyway..................................

Travis

fuzzface

November 02, 2011, 09:37:32 pm #12 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:40:58 pm by fuzzface

Would you buy a house without looking at it?

If it was $10, yes I would!  
 ;D

I\'ve bought nearly 1000 cds unheard and I\'ve only been burned 6-10 times...

If people didn\'t buy unheard, there definitely wouldn\'t be a Buckethead as such...

Bucketfel

If it was $10, yes I would!  
;D

I\'ve bought nearly 1000 cds unheard and I\'ve only been burned 6-10 times...

If people didn\'t buy unheard, there definitely wouldn\'t be a Buckethead as such...
hahaha, for me i like to know what risks im taking and what i wont risk. Same happens with music. I dont blindly buy music because it has an artists name on it, its because i like the music thats in the album.

A beter example i think would have been "Would you buy Lulu just knowing its a Metallica/Lou Reed collab?"
 ;D ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

DroidHunter13

November 03, 2011, 05:25:57 pm #14 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:26:20 pm by slunk_of_funk
^^ If I hadnt heard "The View" and a few other samples, I probably would have bought "Lulu" and completely regret it.