New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

2011 TOUR DATES!!!

Started by nuff_said, January 19, 2011, 09:10:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In Search Of The

I love the little leg taps he does to the music. Also, he seems to have my dad\'s old welding trousers on...

stumpdangler

PawnBot

F**king awesome, I can\'t wait for the july shows in SF. Thanks for the link. His pants makes it seem like his legs are animatronic. And he\'s playing with a full band which should make a few select people happy.
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Phydeaux_3

May 28, 2011, 03:17:25 pm #108 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 03:21:45 pm by Phydeaux_3
There\'s another one up now, almost 10 minutes long!

Sciencebeard rules, whoever he is!!!

http://youtu.be/Eibtic5Vzgc

DO YOU WANT SOME SLAW?!
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

beelzeBob

Anyone recognize the drummer? Doesn\'t look like Pinchy.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

Phydeaux_3

QuoteAnyone recognize the drummer? Doesn\'t look like Pinchy.

Yeah, it\'s Pinchy.
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

beelzeBob

Hmmm, I thought it might be P-Sticks.  :-/
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

In Search Of The

Nah, you see P-Sticks helping Buckethead out in that longer video that was posted. It sounds like Pinchy, but what\'s throwing me off is it looks like he has long hair again.

robotpie3000

May 29, 2011, 08:53:58 am #113 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:54:37 am by astral_traveler
QuoteNah, you see P-Sticks helping Buckethead out in that longer video that was posted. It sounds like Pinchy, but what\'s throwing me off is it looks like he has long hair again.

exactly what i was thinking!!!! i liked him when he was bald...and...i have to be honest...am NOT a fan of those huge suspender pants he\'s wearing...totally destroys the robot feeling to it...but thank the heavens and cosmos he still came back to earth after visiting distant galaxies to play for us once again!!

stumpdangler

I think the silver/metallic hip waders make him look like half of the Tin Man. Or a slaughterhouse worker from the moon!

In Search Of The

Is it just me or has Big B put on a bit of weight? Looking as healthy as ever, I have to say.

robotpie3000

QuoteIs it just me or has Big B put on a bit of weight? Looking as healthy as ever, I have to say.

yeah...i think so too, at first i thought it was just the angle in which the clips are shot at

ilikeheadcheese

Man, I am SO ready for the Philly and Baltimore shows ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

beelzeBob

New date for Florida.

Saturday, September 24
   Blackwater Music Festival
   Live Oak, FL
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

beelzeBob

Another San Fran date.

Startin to worry there will be no southwest swing to this tour.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.