Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

2011 TOUR DATES!!!

Started by nuff_said, January 19, 2011, 09:10:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaw_Slinger

HAPPY!!!!!

I will keep hoping that Travis shows up at BB\'s....

hmmmm, site shows "Friday 8/18",  18th is a Thursday and nothing is posted at BB\'s site, yet.....I will be patient.

firefitz

i will cry, pout, kick, punch people, throw things, hold my breath, if he doesn\'t come to the motor city  ;D

TheNose

Quotei will cry, pout, kick, punch people, throw things, hold my breath, if he doesn\'t come to the motor city  ;D

Will do the same for Chicago... minus the punching of people...
"There are many ways to get from the bottom to the top... it's kind of like digging a hole."
-Herbie

ilikeheadcheese

QuoteHeadcheese is a....a....a...... WWWIIIITTTCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!! :o :o

Told you all I saw some shit goin down  ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

firefitz

Will do the same for Chicago... minus the punching of people...
i would be happy with chicago. a hop skip and a slide away. oh yeah, i will probably not punch people ;D

BelieveIntheBucket

who do you think he\'s going to perform with? im going to guess mr ipod and hopefully be surprised with a live band. last tour the opposite happened to me :(

Phydeaux_3

Quotewho do you think he\'s going to perform with? im going to guess mr ipod and hopefully be surprised with a live band. last tour the opposite happened to me :(

Either way is fine by me too.. but a band would kick so much ass. I sure can see being a little deflated when it\'s in the wrong order of expectations though... but still... it\'s big B!! I think my head\'s gonna pop before I get there anyway. (still in shock!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aPG83hF3j8
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

SheMouse

All these tour dates and festival-spots are making me super sad, because I can\'t go to any of them.

I will start throwing things at other things or just be really sad if he doesn\'t come down to Dallas/the Dallas area.

beelzeBob

April 19, 2011, 03:33:32 pm #53 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 03:34:34 pm by beelzeBob
I hate shows in Dallas. Worst music fans ever. Last time I saw Buck in Dallas some asshole had his girlfriend try to steal bucks nun chucks. As a pacifist this is one of the only times I have enjoyed seeing a boot party.

Please make the drive to Cains Ballroom in Tulsa if you have a chance. Much more appreciative venue IMO.

*edit... SheMouse...i did not mean to implicate you by making generalizations about music fans in Dallas...I apologize.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

PawnBot

I want to road trip out to SF for the july 7th and 8th shows, back to back shows is going to be amazing. I don\'t think bucket will be back in Utah anytime soon but happy he\'s touring though.
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Slaw_Slinger

SheMouse

QuoteI hate shows in Dallas. Worst music fans ever. Last time I saw Buck in Dallas some asshole had his girlfriend try to steal bucks nun chucks. As a pacifist this is one of the only times I have enjoyed seeing a boot party.

Please make the drive to Cains Ballroom in Tulsa if you have a chance. Much more appreciative venue IMO.

*edit... SheMouse...i did not mean to implicate you by making generalizations about music fans in Dallas...I apologize.

Nah, it\'s cool. Dallas is pretty gross, and I try to avoid it at all costs if I can. Ft. Worth and Grand Prairie have nicer venues, but they\'re quite a bit smaller. I can\'t believe someone tried to steal his nunchucks! What a butthead. I really can\'t blame him for not coming back, then.

As for going to Tulsa... I\'m underage, can\'t drive, and my parents refer to Buckethead as "That chicken-KFC-face-guy you listen to", highly doubting they\'d cart me up there. Lol.

I\'m just hoping he doesn\'t "retire" from touring before I get the chance to see him.

beelzeBob

Quotemy parents refer to Buckethead as "That chicken-KFC-face-guy you listen to"

Hmmm... I seem to get that alot too.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

robotpie3000

Hmmm... I seem to get that alot too.

lol my parents just call him buckethead.

Bucketfel

folks just call him buckethead.

I had to correct ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album