New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bootsy Collins Eye Funk

Started by ilikeheadcheese, November 29, 2010, 08:52:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ilikeheadcheese

Just a little heads up for the people who are interested in this they\'re coming out Dec. 1 for the general public.  Another heads up the smaller one is $400.  you can make a payment plan though.  8 payments of $50, 5 payments of $80, 4 payments of 100 or just the whole thing at once.  I took the 8 payments of $50.  Shipping will be about $19.  And you get the "Eye Funk" when you pay it off ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Best Regards

Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

ilikeheadcheese

nice, me too, that\'s why I ordered one.  When the guy called me to tell me what number I got and how much it would cost I almost crapped my pants :o  At least I\'ll have it by at the latest July ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Matthew

i got a ticket too. been at work so i havent checked them out yet. sounds cool, but i guess for 400 im going to have to pass on this.

ilikeheadcheese

^^^you can make 8 payments of 50 bucks with no interest. ;)  If that makes it seem any better.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

beelzeBob

Could you perhaps explain what this is for the ignorant masses of which I am apparently one?
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

ants

i\'m pretty sure this wasn\'t a willy wonka type golden ticket and everyone got one.

meh, i didn\'t really like it. and for $400, no way.

ilikeheadcheese

eh, difrent strokes for diffrent folks i guess.  I personally love the idea or else i wouldn\'t have bought one ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Matthew

just checked it out. looks cool, but i guess im still going to have to pass. and yeah, it looks like everyone got one of these golden tickets. i want to know how much that big canvas is selling for!

D

November 30, 2010, 01:32:14 pm #10 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:34:47 pm by D
I didn\'t like it enough to consider buying it.

Too unoriginal, boring, corporate etc. for me.
......marketing it goes a long ways

Glad bucket at least did his own art.
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

toons321

As a collector and a fan, I had to buy it. I got NUMBER ONE of the smaller version!!!
Im not really crazy about the piece and wish he would have really funked it up, but the price was right and getting NUMBER ONE was a great enticement.

ZQ

QuoteAs a collector and a fan, I had to buy it. I got NUMBER ONE of the smaller version!!!
Im not really crazy about the piece and wish he would have really funked it up, but the price was right and getting NUMBER ONE was a great enticement.

Cheers! AWESOME Toons!

BIG HUGZ!

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

ilikeheadcheese

QuoteAs a collector and a fan, I had to buy it. I got NUMBER ONE of the smaller version!!!

I would have had #7 but I decided to pick #13
 ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

toons321

March 30, 2011, 12:03:10 am #14 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 12:21:15 am by toons321
I would like to sell this print. This was purchased directly from Bootsy\'s site a few months ago and it is still available thru them. The advantage of buying it from me is that you get NUMBER ONE out of 250. In addition, if you buy it from them, it comes in a tube and you have to get it "Gallery Wrapped" ( a gallery wrap is an image printed on canvas that has been prepared with extra borders which wrap around the sides and back of the stretcher bar), which is in lieu of a frame. I have already had this process done.

I paid $400.00 from Bootsy\'s site a few months ago. There was a $50 shipping charge, plus an addl $75 for the "Gallery Wrap". I will sell it for what I have into it = $525.00. Plus there will be a shipping charge of approx $75. It will be professionally packaged by the shop that did the framing. THIS IS A GROUND LEVEL OPPORTUNITY. USA shipping only. If you\'re interested, please e-mail me directly at tonylang1 is at hotmail.com, as I dont check this site very often. Thank you!!!

On December 1, 2010, Collins unveiled the result of a lengthy process involving photography, greenscreen, found images and archived elements, undertaken with the aim of isolating and visually replicating what's going on in his imagination.

Every piece in this limited-edition line of 300 will be a one-of-a-kind collectible, each bearing a unique funk mantra created and applied to the canvas by Bootsy himself. He will also number and sign each piece, and add his handprints in acrylic paint. Each piece will feature a number of hidden elements for its owner to discover. 250 of the 300 will measure 40″ x 30″, while the remaining 50 will weigh in at a whopping 80″ x 60″.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l563/desertskywalkers/BootsyLtdEditionPrint-No1of2502.jpg
//